ReachMobi is more than just one of the world's largest mobile content providers. Our audience of over 20 million plus subscribers look forward to our content each day because we give our users exciting, engaging, and powerful mobile content, all focused on the web's most popular categories.
ReachMobi lives at the junction where the science of cutting edge technology meets with audience engagement to create a new and powerful force that fosters real, long-term relationships with users. We pride ourselves on leading the industry in mobile engagement and monetization. We've gathered a "one-for-all" minded, world-class team of innovative developers, marketing ninjas, imaginative designers and content developers whose zeal for what they do is slightly north of fanatical. Seriously… obsessive.
- We offer a fun, work hard – play hard culture
- We have ping pong tables, pool tables, foosball tables, darts and a beer fridge.
- No dress code policy! Wear your flip flops and shorts in the summer
- Complimentary snacks and beverages as well as catered lunches
- Located on the Plaza - next to world class shopping and restaurants
- Fun social events and perks! - check out our Instagram to see more
- This is an opportunity to be with an industry leading company that continues to experience tremendous growth
Time flies here. Every day, our 'ROI Junkies' are committed to finding innovative ways to grow our highly-engaged audience and connect these users with the top-tier advertisers who can't reach them anywhere else. From generating fresh content, to creating amazing new creatives, to the audience engagement algorithms, our full-stack optimization process seeks to leave no stone unturned. This is a team that must react and move quickly in a fast-paced environment. Our independent teams work on 3 to 5 new "bets" at a time and must juggle these priorities each day.
What will you do?
- Build plans and drive execution to achieve revenue and profit targets.
- Lead a cross functional product team focused on growing revenue and gross profit
- Help define the product vision and roadmap in an Agile development environment.
- Lead the team's efforts in a test, learn, build environment
- Collaborate with team members across the company to prioritize resources on tests and opportunities
- Thorough understanding and monitoring of Email P&L, Competitive Landscape, and revenue opportunities.
What are we looking for?
- 3+ years in a software product management role
- Experience using Agile Development methodologies to create use cases and user stories
- Demonstrated success being a collaborative team player that works well with developers, sales, account management, and others.
- Previous experience owning the outcome, anticipating potential challenges, and shaping of projects accordingly
- Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering or related field preferred
- Digital advertising industry knowledge is preferred
- Strong verbal communication and presentation skills
What will you get?
- Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Group RRSP with employer match included, relaxed vacation policy – employees have freedom to take paid time off as needed.
- Food & Drinks: catered lunch twice a week, free snacks and sodas, beer fridge on site.
- Games: play pool, table tennis, darts, or basketball in the office, along with various wellness events and competitions.
- Social: we routinely have social events, both in and out of the office – check out our Instagram to see more!
Meet Some of ReachMobi's Employees
Director, Account Management
Kate focuses on driving the very highest ROIs possible for advertisers while optimizing internal processes to produce successful relationships for ReachMobi.
Back to top