ReachMobi is more than just one of the world's largest mobile content providers. Our audience of over 20 million plus subscribers look forward to our content each day because we give our users exciting, engaging, and powerful mobile content, all focused on the web's most popular categories.
ReachMobi lives at the junction where the science of cutting edge technology meets with audience engagement to create a new and powerful force that fosters real, long-term relationships with users. We pride ourselves on leading the industry in mobile engagement and monetization. We've gathered a "one-for-all" minded, world-class team of innovative developers, marketing ninjas, imaginative designers and content developers whose zeal for what they do is slightly north of fanatical. Seriously… obsessive.
- We offer a fun, work hard – play hard culture
- We have ping pong tables, pool tables, foosball tables, darts and a beer fridge.
- No dress code policy! Wear your flip flops and shorts in the summer
- Complimentary snacks and beverages as well as catered lunches
- This is an opportunity to be with an industry leading company that continues to experience tremendous growth
Time flies here. Every day, our 'ROI Junkies' are committed to finding innovative ways to grow our highly-engaged audience and connect these users with the top-tier advertisers who can't reach them anywhere else. From generating fresh content, to creating amazing new creatives, to the audience engagement algorithms, our full-stack optimization process seeks to leave no stone unturned. This is a team that must react and move quickly in a fast-paced environment. Our independent teams work on 3 to 5 new "bets" at a time and must juggle these priorities each day.
The Product Analyst will be responsible for leveraging and expanding product analytics to ideate on and put into action product improvements. Focused on forecasting, measuring, and influencing key performance indicators such as user lifetime value (LTV), user engagement, and user retention, the Product Analyst has a knack for finding wins in a sea of raw data.
Our ideal candidate can't sit still. They're chomping at the bit to instrument, test, analyze, scale, and repeat. When they have an idea in the morning, they can't wait another minute to get it implemented; by lunch time, you'll find them digging into their test results hunting eagerly for the next product win.
Primary duties include:
- Modeling and forecasting user Lifetime Value (LTV)
- Cohort and segment analysis (attrition, engagement, revenue per user)
- Ad-hoc queries utilizing SQL and PostgreSQL
- Data manipulation and visualization via Excel
- Performing marketplace and competitive intelligence to identify new product, monetization, and distribution opportunities
The successful candidate will be an inspiring and confident leader with at least:
- 1-2 years of analysis experience
- Practical experience with Excel (pivot tables, vlookup, etc)
- Basic understanding of SQL (select/from/where clauses, etc)
Meet Some of ReachMobi's Employees
Director, Account Management
Kate focuses on driving the very highest ROIs possible for advertisers while optimizing internal processes to produce successful relationships for ReachMobi.
Back to top