Manager of Media Buying
ReachMobi is more than just one of the world's largest mobile content providers. Our audience of over 20 million plus subscribers look forward to our content each day because we give our users exciting, engaging, and powerful mobile content, all focused on the web's most popular categories.
ReachMobi lives at the junction where the science of cutting edge technology meets with audience engagement to create a new and powerful force that fosters real, long-term relationships with users. We pride ourselves on leading the industry in mobile engagement and monetization. We've gathered a "one-for-all" minded, world-class team of innovative developers, marketing ninjas, imaginative designers and content developers whose zeal for what they do is slightly north of fanatical. Seriously… obsessive.
- We offer a fun, work hard – play hard culture
- We have ping pong tables, pool tables, foosball tables, darts and a beer fridge.
- No dress code policy! Wear your flip flops and shorts in the summer
- Complimentary snacks and beverages as well as catered lunches
- Located on the Plaza - next to world class shopping and restaurants
- Fun social events and perks! - check out our Instagram to see more
- This is an opportunity to be with an industry leading company that continues to experience tremendous growth
Time flies here. Every day, our 'ROI Junkies' are committed to finding innovative ways to grow our highly-engaged audience and connect these users with the top-tier advertisers who can't reach them anywhere else. From generating fresh content, to creating amazing new creatives, to the audience engagement algorithms, our full-stack optimization process seeks to leave no stone unturned. This is a team that must react and move quickly in a fast-paced environment. Our independent teams work on 3 to 5 new "bets" at a time and must juggle these priorities each day.
The Manager of Media Buying will lead our media buying team in distributing our websites on digital platforms to grow our subscriber base. The manager will also create and manage partnerships with key platforms to buy digital media, develop and drive media strategies, and execute business critical user acquisition campaigns. Primary duties include:
- Leading and developing a team of 2-4 media buyers; owning and driving growth for digital buying initiatives, including providing input and executing on strategy and vision around distribution.
- Direct Response digital media buying using major display and search networks to drive traffic to proprietary sites.
- Owning all steps of the ad operations process:
- Text and display creative creation, split testing, and optimization
- Landing page optimization
- Performance reporting
- Source level CPA optimizations to hit product LTV and ROI targets
The successful candidate will be an inspiring and confident leader with at least:
- 2 years managing a team including setting goals, providing performance feedback and career planning
- 5+ years running performance based (CPC/CPI/CPA) mobile ad campaigns on a variety of display and search advertising mediums – Facebook, Google, twitter, Taboola, DSP's etc.
- Proven experience analyzing conversion rates, acceptance rates, failure rates, bounce rates, and other common KPI's
- Proficient with Excel
- Tableau experience a plus
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
The successful candidate will also demonstrate the following abilities:
- Leadership: Provides guidance, encourage, and coach high performing team
- Creative: Generate new out of the box ideas and come up with new website ideas and media buying strategies.
- Communication: Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to establish, develop, and maintain business relationships.
- Analytical: Analyze key metrics to optimize campaigns and reduce cost per user. measure results and hit our KPI's.
- Adaptable: Capable of adjusting to changing priorities, sometimes daily.
- Resourceful: Great at solving unstructured problems with little to no supervision in a fast-paced, high stakes environment.
- Team Player: Strong ability to contribute to the business along with business unit team members and managers; establish collaborative relationships with peers.
- Interpretive: Helps the candidate understand and make recommendations to improve business.
Meet Some of ReachMobi's Employees
Director, Software Engineering
As head of Engineering, Jesse works to evaluate, develop, and create the final code that powers ReachMobi’s Android and iOS solutions.
Back to top