Machine Learning Engineer
ReachMobi is more than just one of the world's largest mobile content providers. Our audience of over 20 million plus subscribers look forward to our content each day because we give our users exciting, engaging, and powerful mobile content, all focused on the web's most popular categories.
ReachMobi lives at the junction where the science of cutting edge technology meets with audience engagement to create a new and powerful force that fosters real, long-term relationships with users. We pride ourselves on leading the industry in mobile engagement and monetization. We've gathered a "one-for-all" minded, world-class team of innovative developers, marketing ninjas, imaginative designers and content developers whose zeal for what they do is slightly north of fanatical. Seriously… obsessive.
- We offer a fun, work hard – play hard culture
- We have ping pong tables, pool tables, foosball tables, darts and a beer fridge.
- No dress code policy! Wear your flip flops and shorts in the summer
- Complimentary snacks and beverages as well as catered lunches
- Located on the Plaza - next to world class shopping and restaurants
- Fun social events and perks! - check out our Instagram to see more
- This is an opportunity to be with an industry leading company that continues to experience tremendous growth
Time flies here. Every day, our 'ROI Junkies' are committed to finding innovative ways to grow our highly-engaged audience and connect these users with the top-tier advertisers who can't reach them anywhere else. From generating fresh content, to creating amazing new creatives, to audience engagement algorithms, our full-stack optimization process seeks to leave no stone unturned. This is a team that must react and move quickly in a fast-paced environment. Our independent teams work on 3 to 5 new "bets" at a time and must juggle these priorities each day.
Want to develop algorithms and build high-scale, live traffic experiments that directly impact over millions of subscribers a day? Are you interested in researching and applying machine learning to create innovative approaches to a wide range of problems, such as delivering the most relevant advertisement to a user's mobile device, and providing the best possible personalized content recommendations? We are looking for a passionate and talented applied machine learning engineer to join us and lead the way in our next generation of algorithms used to drive a better user experience.
In This Position, You Will Conduct Applied Research By Investigating, Conceptualizing, Designing, Implementing, And Validating Potential Algorithmic Improvements In a Number Of Areas, Such As:
- Creating a recommendation system that serves the most relevant ad for our millions of subscribers based on their prior behaviors and click history
- Finding the best audience for newly arriving offers from fortune 500 advertisers.
- Predicting the most relevant content to send to a user based on their prior behaviors and numerous 3rd party data attributes .
- Data and metrics investigations to identify and quantify potential opportunities.
- Defining and building offline evaluation frameworks.
- Researching and implementing new features, algorithms and models at scale.
- Evaluating them through offline experiments, and building online A/B tests running in production systems.
- Throughout the whole process, build Machine Learning tools and infrastructure.
- Promote best engineering and research practices.
- At least three years of applied research experience with a successful track record of delivering quality results.
- Strong development experience (Scala, Java, Python, C++ or similar).
- Strong machine learning and algorithmic background with a broad understanding of: supervised and unsupervised learning methods, bandits and reinforcement learning, deep learning.
- Strong data analysis skills.
- Great communication skills.
- MS or PHD in Computer Science, Statistics, or related field.
PREFERRED, BUT NOT REQUIRED
- Experience in Personalization, Search or Computational Advertising.
- Experience with machine learning tools such as scikit-learn, TensorFlow, Theano, Keras, SparkML, or Foundry.
- Experience in optimization algorithms and numerical computation.
- Experience with cloud computing platforms and large distributed systems.
To be successful in this role, you must have a strong software engineering and machine learning background, be a quick learner, and work well in small cross-functional teams. You will need to exhibit strong leadership and communication skills, an ability to set priorities, and thrive in a dynamic environment.
If you want to work on machine learning and data in a company that strongly believes in both, then we would love to talk to you.
Meet Some of ReachMobi's Employees
Director, Software Engineering
As head of Engineering, Jesse works to evaluate, develop, and create the final code that powers ReachMobi’s Android and iOS solutions.
Back to top