ReachMobi is more than just one of the world's largest mobile content providers. Our audience of over 20 million plus subscribers look forward to our content each day because we give our users exciting, engaging, and powerful mobile content, all focused on the web's most popular categories.
ReachMobi lives at the junction where the science of cutting edge technology meets with audience engagement to create a new and powerful force that fosters real, long-term relationships with users. We pride ourselves on leading the industry in mobile engagement and monetization. We've gathered a "one-for-all" minded, world-class team of innovative developers, marketing ninjas, imaginative designers and content developers whose zeal for what they do is slightly north of fanatical. Seriously… obsessive.
- We offer a fun, work hard – play hard culture
- We have ping pong tables, pool tables, foosball tables, darts and a beer fridge.
- No dress code policy! Wear your flip flops and shorts in the summer
- Complimentary snacks and beverages as well as catered lunches
- Located on the Plaza - next to world class shopping and restaurants
- Fun social events and perks! - check out our Instagram to see more
This is an opportunity to be with an industry leading company that continues to experience tremendous growth
Time flies here. Every day, our 'ROI Junkies' are committed to finding innovative ways to grow our highly-engaged audience and connect these users with the top-tier advertisers who can't reach them anywhere else. From generating fresh content, to creating amazing new creatives, to the audience engagement algorithms, our full-stack optimization process seeks to leave no stone unturned. This is a team that must react and move quickly in a fast-paced environment. Our independent teams work on 3 to 5 new "bets" at a time and must juggle these priorities each day.
Why work with us?
- We are actively developing new products that are experiencing major growth.
- You want to have a major impact on the architecture and performance of a new, growing platform.
- You'll have close involvement with the product team to define direction of a new and growing product.
- You love to work with interesting new technologies (service workers, push notifications, cloud architecture) in a dynamic environment.
- Opportunity to innovate and rapidly iterate on new features and product ideas.
What will you do?
ReachMobi is building a platform that provides innovative re-engagement opportunities for website publishers, using bleeding edge browser-based technology. We are experiencing growth in new products and are looking for an innovative, experienced full stack engineer to join our software engineering team. ReachMobi engineers work in a very collaborative environment with other engineers and the product team, developing high performing, scalable, and highly available web applications and products. The ideal candidate is someone that is fluent in both backend services and front end development, has a passion for user interface and database performance, and is dedicated to high performance and innovation.
- Collaborate closely with product & engineering stakeholders to develop new features and functionality for our new, growing platform.
- Work on both backend and frontend tasks, including backend API design and implementation, high volume scheduled/background data processing, as well as production-quality web and mobile-friendly web app development.
What are we looking for?
- 2 years or more experience in a team leader role
- Experience developing in the cloud; AWS experience (Elastic Beanstalk, S3, RDS, API Gateway) preferred
- Experience in product and/or feature development
- Advanced experience in Linux command line and bash scripting
- Strong data analysis skills.
- Great communication skills.
- Comfort deploying and supporting production environments
What you will get:
- Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401k match, relaxed vacation policy – employees have freedom to take paid time off as needed.
- Food & Drinks: catered lunch twice a week, free snacks and sodas, beer fridge on site.
- Games: play pool, table tennis, darts, or basketball in the office, along with various wellness events and competitions.
- Social: we routinely have social events, both in and out of the office – check out our Instagram to see more!
Meet Some of ReachMobi's Employees
Director, Software Engineering
As head of Engineering, Jesse works to evaluate, develop, and create the final code that powers ReachMobi’s Android and iOS solutions.
Back to top