ReachMobi is more than just one of the world's largest mobile content providers. Our audience of over 20 million plus subscribers look forward to our content each day because we give our users exciting, engaging, and powerful mobile content, all focused on the web's most popular categories.
ReachMobi lives at the junction where the science of cutting edge technology meets with audience engagement to create a new and powerful force that fosters real, long-term relationships with users. We pride ourselves on leading the industry in mobile engagement and monetization. We've gathered a "one-for-all" minded, world-class team of innovative developers, marketing ninjas, imaginative designers and content developers whose zeal for what they do is slightly north of fanatical. Seriously… obsessive.
- We offer a fun, work hard – play hard culture
- We have ping pong tables, pool tables, foosball tables, darts and a beer fridge.
- No dress code policy! Wear your flip flops and shorts in the summer
- Complimentary snacks and beverages as well as catered lunches
- Located in the Piazza - next to world class shopping and restaurants
- Fun social events and perks! - check out our Instagram to see more
- This is an opportunity to be with an industry leading company that continues to experience tremendous growth
Time flies here. Every day, our 'ROI Junkies' are committed to finding innovative ways to grow our highly-engaged audience and connect these users with the top-tier advertisers who can't reach them anywhere else. From generating fresh content, to creating amazing new creatives, to the audience engagement algorithms, our full-stack optimization process seeks to leave no stone unturned. This is a team that must react and move quickly in a fast-paced environment. Our independent teams work on 3 to 5 new "bets" at a time and must juggle these priorities each day.
The Campaign Manager role is primarily responsible for testing new advertising copy, new ad formats and new keywords.
This person will design advertising tests, pull data on the results, analyze that data, pick the winners and build an ever-improving group of campaigns. This position will report to the Director of Ad Performance. Primary duties include:
- Designing advertising campaigns / experiments
- Running analyses on those experiments
- Acting on the results of those analyses
- Proactive idea sharing and out-of-the-box thinking to help scale positive ROI bets.
The successful candidate will be an inspiring and confident leader with at least:
- 2 years' experience in an Analyst or Digital Media Buyer role
- Proficiency with Excel
- Proficiency with SQL
- Familiarity with analyzing conversion rates, acceptance rates, failure rates, bounce rates, and other common web KPI's
- Understanding of performance marketing industry terminology such as PPC, CTR, CPM, etc preferred
- Familiarity with HTML/CSS a bonus
The successful candidate will also demonstrate the following abilities:
- Communication (written & oral): Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to establish, develop, and maintain relationships with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Organized: Ability to work under deadlines; strong attention to detail with a focus on accuracy.
- Analytical: Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Flexible: Must be comfortable in an ever-changing, fast-paced environment.
- Passion for Data: Enjoy experimenting with data (i.e. Data Junkie)
Meet Some of ReachMobi's Employees
Director, Account Management
Kate focuses on driving the very highest ROIs possible for advertisers while optimizing internal processes to produce successful relationships for ReachMobi.
Back to top