Business Intelligence Analyst
ReachMobi is more than just one of the world's largest mobile content providers. Our audience of over 20 million plus subscribers look forward to our content each day because we give our users exciting, engaging, and powerful mobile content, all focused on the web's most popular categories.
ReachMobi lives at the junction where the science of cutting edge technology meets with audience engagement to create a new and powerful force that fosters real, long-term relationships with users. We pride ourselves on leading the industry in mobile engagement and monetization. We've gathered a "one-for-all" minded, world-class team of innovative developers, marketing ninjas, imaginative designers and content developers whose zeal for what they do is slightly north of fanatical. Seriously… obsessive.
- We offer a fun, work hard – play hard culture
- We have ping pong tables, pool tables, foosball tables, darts and a beer fridge.
- No dress code policy! Wear your flip flops and shorts in the summer
- Complimentary snacks and beverages as well as catered lunches
- Located in Northern Liberties "Piazza" - next to world class shopping and restaurants
- Fun social events and perks! - check out our Instagram to see more
- This is an opportunity to be with an industry leading company that continues to experience tremendous growth
Time flies here. Every day, our 'ROI Junkies' are committed to finding innovative ways to grow our highly-engaged audience and connect these users with the top-tier advertisers who can't reach them anywhere else. From generating fresh content, to creating amazing new creatives, to the audience engagement algorithms, our full-stack optimization process seeks to leave no stone unturned. This is a team that must react and move quickly in a fast-paced environment. Our independent teams work on 3 to 5 new "bets" at a time and must juggle these priorities each day.
The Business Intelligence Analyst will be responsible for completing profit-driven analysis to provide recommendations on how to increase profits and efficiency on all aspects of the Mobile business as necessary; especially those related to distribution. This person is able to present ideas in the morning, implement them in the afternoon and later check the performance of their idea via data analysis.
Primary duties include:
- Ad-hoc queries using SQL and other RDBMS
- Data manipulation and presentation in Excel
- Tracking and analysis of Key Performance Indicators such as profit, click through & conversion rates, traffic quality, etc.
- Forecasting future profits in order to drive immediate buying decisions
- Refining information into actionable recommendations to Mobile team members
The successful candidate will be an inspiring and confident leader with at least:
- 1-2 years of analysis experience
- Practical experience with Excel (pivot tables, vlookup, etc)
- Basic understanding of SQL (select/from/where clauses, etc)
Meet Some of ReachMobi's Employees
Director, Account Management
Kate focuses on driving the very highest ROIs possible for advertisers while optimizing internal processes to produce successful relationships for ReachMobi.
Back to top