Biddable Media Manager
ReachMobi is more than just one of the world's largest mobile content providers. Our audience of over 20 million plus subscribers look forward to our content each day because we give our users exciting, engaging, and powerful mobile content; all focused on the web's most popular categories.
ReachMobi lives at the junction where the science of cutting edge technology meets with audience engagement to create a new and powerful force that fosters real, long-term relationships with users. We pride ourselves on leading the industry in mobile engagement and monetization. We've gathered a "one-for-all" minded, world-class team of innovative developers, marketing ninjas, imaginative designers and content developers whose zeal for what they do is slightly north of fanatical. Seriously… obsessive.
- We offer a fun, work hard – play hard culture
- We have ping pong tables, pool tables, foosball tables, darts and a beer fridge.
- No dress code policy! Wear your flip flops and shorts in the summer
- Complimentary snacks and beverages as well as catered lunches
- This is an opportunity to be with an industry leading company that continues to experience tremendous growth
Time flies here. Every day, our 'ROI Junkies' are committed to finding innovative ways to grow our highly-engaged audience and connect these users with the top-tier advertisers who can't reach them anywhere else. From generating fresh content, to creating amazing new creatives, to the audience engagement algorithms, our full-stack optimization process seeks to leave no stone unturned. This is a team that must react and move quickly in a fast-paced environment. Our independent teams work on 3 to 5 new "bets" at a time and must juggle these priorities each day.
The Biddable Media Manager will execute business critical user acquisition campaigns using paid digital media (social, search, display, etc.), and manage digital distribution partnerships with key platforms and providers. Our ideal Social Biddable Media Manager lives and breathes digital performance media. They have a knack for arbitrage, and are able to drive brass-tacks cost per action (CPA) performance across a variety of media types and cost structures, be it cost per impression (CPM), cost per click (CPC), or cost per install (CPI).
Primary duties include:
Digital media buying using major display, search, and social networks to drive traffic to proprietary sites
- Owning all steps of the ad operations process:
- Text and image creative creation, split testing, and optimization
- Landing page optimization
- Performance reporting
- Source level CPA optimizations to hit product LTV and ROI targets
- Performing market research to refine paid media strategies and identify market place opportunities for new products and pitches
The successful candidate will be an inspiring and confident leader with at least:
- 2- 4 years experience running performance based (CPC/CPI/CPA) mobile ad campaigns on a variety of mediums – Facebook, Google, Affiliate Networks, etc.
- Experience analyzing conversion rates, acceptance rates, failure rates, bounce rates, and other common web KPI's
- Proficient with Excel (Pivot tables, Data Visualization, VLOOKUP, SUMIF, etc.)
- Excellent interpretive skills, allowing the candidate to understand and make recommendations to amplify the business
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
The successful candidate will also demonstrate the following abilities:
- Creative: Ability to generate new out of the box ideas
- Communicative: Must have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to establish, develop, and maintain business relationships
- Adaptable: Capable of adjusting to changing priorities, sometimes daily
- Resourceful: Great at solving unstructured problems with little to no supervision in a fast-paced, high stakes environment
- Team Player: Demonstrates a strong ability to contribute to the business along with business unit team members and managers; establish collaborative relationships with peers
Meet Some of ReachMobi's Employees
Director, Software Engineering
As head of Engineering, Jesse works to evaluate, develop, and create the final code that powers ReachMobi’s Android and iOS solutions.
Back to top