RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company. We work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and keep giving people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes, through our brands.
A fantastic opportunity is available for a Warehouse Manager to join our Supply team in St. Peters, MO.
About the role:
The Warehouse manager is accountable for providing leadership for shipping and receiving warehouse operations. This position is responsible for developing the business, organizational, and people management skills of the warehouse supervisor staff. The Site manager directs all activities of the supervisory staff to insure daily tactics are conducted safely and efficiently and insures staffing levels are maintained at required levels. The manager is responsible for driving continuous improvement in safety, quality, productivity, team development and cost management for the warehouse through the supervisory staff. The Site manager will coordinate the activities of Labor Management systems and reporting, insuring the business benefits from the improvements this implementation is expected to deliver.
- Lead warehouse operations teams to design and implement business plans that insure continuous improvement in safety, quality, cost, and morale
- Works with hourly Team Leaders and team members in developing/guiding day-to-day operation of high performing self-Managed work teams.
- Performs functions inherent in all management positions including performance evaluation, training & development, coaching, feedback and corrective action as needed for an hourly workforce.
- Complies with all appropriate regulatory agencies, regulations, rules, policies and procedures (i.e. Federal, State, Corporate, Plant - EEOC, OSHA, EPA, FDA, GMP, etc.) and ensures facility's compliance with hazardous shipment and waste management procedures
- Champions the development/compliance of Plant safety, housekeeping and waste reduction programs and practices.
- Supports development and implementation of Continuous Improvement/Lean processes and projects coordinated with the Packaging and Warehousing operations resulting in annual Squeeze/X-Trim and other cost savings. Also supports/manages NPD/EPD activity within respective areas.
- Insures customer service expectations are met through timely delivery of shipments and supply of materials to production lines
- Reviews daily operating results and monitors trends in labor usage, downtime, order fill rate, capacity analysis, etc.
- Prepares annual budget requests and manages spending under approved FOH & VOH budgets.
- Demonstrates RB values, leadership and functional competencies
- Accountable for ensuring sufficient and flexible work processes are developed in conjunction with plant leadership team and then implemented flawlessly throughout warehouse & logistics in order to deliver plant KPI's (Key Performance Indicators)
- Develop management talent by communicating clear project scopes and objectives; providing timely feedback on performance, creating opportunities to take ownership for growth related assignments; identify competencies needed for personal development
•Must have a BS degree in related discipline (or equivalent experience) required. .
• Must have a minimum of 5 or more years of professional experience in a similar role in a consumer goods, pharmaceutical or food manufacturing environment
• Strong project management capabilities with a history of outperforming expectations.
• Self-starter with proven people management skills and clear record for achieving results.
• Solid record of developing effective teams and utilizing problem-solving tools (lean, six-sigma)
• Knowledge and experience in WMS and related RF Technology Systems.
• Must be able to handle multiple tasks and priorities and delegate effectively.
• Must be very detail-oriented and have strong interpersonal, communication and team-based skills.
• Strong computer, math and language skills are critical for success.
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly Global organisation.
Apply Now for a chance to really change the game!
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top