RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company. We work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and keep giving people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes, through our brands.
A fantastic opportunity is available for a UX/UI Designer to join our Marketing team.
Reckitt Benckiser has embarked onto an exciting journey of digital transformation globally, and our team is an integral part of that journey. The ambition of RB Health's Consumer Engagement Team is to achieve the strongest relationship with 100% of new moms across its portfolio , spanning multiple brands.
This exciting and next-gen strategic and operational role will be embedded in a global acceleration hub embedded within the US marketing team. We are looking for a creative, strategic and a UX/UI expert to define the user experience and product development roadmaps for digital products and consumer facing interfaces for new moms.
The UX/UI Design Lead will be responsible for designing a friction less consumer experience across and within consumer facing touchpoints such as website, voice activated devices and messengers including bots . Utilizing a user-centric design approach, the role is expected to ensure that all digital products provide the best customer experience possible. You will have a passion for continuous improvement and innovation, and will work closely with colleagues across cross-functional teams like brand, communication, marketing, business stakeholder produce solutions that meet business and new mom's needs.
A s a data and research driven UX Designer , you will drive the UX strategy, with a mobile-first mentality to drive transformative digital consumer experience for RB Health family of brands. You will research, experiment, and optimize the user experience to drive engagement into our CRM enrollment programs.
This role reports to the Precision Marketing Director, Consumer Connections, and is based in Parsippany, NJ.
• Develop high-level concepts for features and functionality, and document through the creation of wireframes, user flows, site maps and prototypes.
• Collaborate in the exploration of new, innovative product ideas while refining existing features. Oversee the entire UX process from insight to execution. Ensure delivery of high quality user experience and product design.
• Employ a range of human-centered design techniques, such as conceptual models, personas, user flows, wireframes, and interactive prototypes, to determine and convey design decisions.
• Conduct qualitative and quantitative user research, interviews, usability testing, and other research methods and data analysis techniques.
• Identify, plan and lead A/B testing initiatives for the brand and CRM consumer facing platforms and work with the development teams to create experiment variations.
• Develop frictionless experience from content to commerce; partners with the consumer experience team for the overall CX roadmap/touchpoint prioritization.
• Drives platform selection that support the UX products, build and activate in-market use.
• Partners with the brand teams to own brand/un-branded messaging within new digital products - such as voice activated interfaces like Alexa or bots.
• Collect and analyze KPI's to make informed recommendations for UX/UI improvements.
• Bachelor's Degree required, Master's preferred. Degree in human-computer interaction, cognitive psychology, interaction design, or equivalent work experience preferred.
• Minimum of 6 years of experience in UI/UX Design, Interaction Design, or equivalent experience.
• Solid prototyping experience to explore and communicate design decisions/front-end development, HTML/CSS, Sketch, Axure, Adobe After Effects or similar.
• Experience designing user experiences in voice based systems such as Alexa and Google Home.
• Experience writing product requirements, communicating efficiently with a cross-functional team, A/B testing, optimization, feature prioritization.
• Knowledge of usability tools like Forsee, Google Analytics, Optimizely, and usertesting.com is a must.
• Experience with and strong knowledge of best practices within UX specific to research, pattern library usage, brand guidelines and product design.
Is this You?
• The ideal candidate will be a creative thinker, customer advocate, and player-coach who can both execute and manage product design and user research, while delivering on aggressive deadlines.
• Analytical and creative. Always learning, testing, and iterating. Thrives with numbers and data. Manages processes with great organization. Great business intuition and appreciation of design principles.
• Hands-on, "get things done" mentality. Self-starter with the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines while still paying attention to details and executing flawlessly.
• Ability to communicate and influence effectively with different audiences, including executive team members.
• Ability to develop and drive execution of strategies, tactics, measurable implementation plans across multiple brands.
• Nice to have: Experience in eCommerce and Experience with analytical tools.
In return, RB will offer you a very competitive salary with excellent benefits , a fast-paced working environment with incredible opportunities to develop yourself, and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organization.
• Fast paced. Tired of having to jump through endless hoops to get things done? Not here. We move fast and deliver.
• Growth. Frustrated by the lack of growth opportunities in your current company? Not here! RB takes pride in the development and continued growth of our employees through steady rotations and promotions.
• Autonomy. RB empowers you to OWN what you do.
• Iconic Global Brands. http://bit.ly/RBNABrands
• Feel good about the company you work for! RB is committed to making the world a better place. http://bit.ly/rbsustainability
• Passport Stamps. Does working internationally interest you? Perform well and Global doors can open for you at RB.
• Work with smart people. We have a talented workforce that believes in sharing ideas to help each other, and the company succeed.
• Vacation. We offer 4 weeks' vacation, 9 core Holidays and 4 floating days.
• 16 weeks paid Maternity leave.
• Competitive base salaries and bonuses.
• Tuition reimbursement.
Meet Some of RB's Employees
Associate Brand Manager
Bunmi seeks to unlock new consumer insights and develop long-term strategy for growing the brand he supports, a role which also entails managing promotions and other daily tasks.
Back to top