Trade Marketing Manager – ProWare
- Parsippany, NJ
Trade Marketing Manager - ProWare
RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company. We work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and keep giving people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes, through our brands.
A fantastic opportunity is available for a Trade Marketing Manager - ProWare to join our Sales team in Parsippany, NJ.
About the role
The Trade Marketing Manager oversees sales forecasts and sales strategy, proposing and directing the execution of programs to maximize sales volume potential to achieve Plan. Will also include support of several key Customers across Categories.
- Develop customer /category 4P strategy and tactics in line with respective heads of national key accounts and building on global 4P strategy
- Manage trade marketing budget and define category trade marketing KPIs
- Translate brand marketing actions into customer marketing actions
- Contribute to category marketing plans with customer and category analysis and promotional strategy; key contact for brand marketing teams
- Continuous analysis of customer position, working together with National Account Managers to recommend in-store action aimed at strengthening RB's position within categories
- Implement category strategies and vision across customers; lead and support the implementing of RB promotional strategy across customers, in line with brand priorities and media plans
- Performs ongoing ROI analysis across a broad range of activities to guide effective commercial outcomes and support trade spend optimization objectives.
- Conducts intensive Financial Modelling to support decision process e.g. Ranging, Promotion.
- Develops 'Go To Market" strategies for all category reviews with major retailers.
- Contributes to forecast accuracy via timely and accurate input into forecasting process.
- 4-year college degree
- 5-years Direct Sales and/or Marketing experience, cross functional exposure to other Business Operations
- Good understanding of Customer Management Process
- Proven analytical skills
- Strong knowledge of Syndicated Data (Nielsen/IRI, Spectra, Panel Data, A&Us)
- Strong oral, written communication, and presentation skills
- Computer proficient (Microsoft Office, Nielsen/IRI)
- Strong organizational skills
- Good interpersonal and time management skills
- Fast paced. Tired of having to jump through endless hoops to get things done? Not here. We move fast and deliver .
- Growth. Frustrated by the lack of growth opportunities in your current company? Not here! RB takes pride in the development and continued growth of our employees through steady rotations and promotions.
- Autonomy. RB empowers you to OWN what you do.
- Iconic Global Brands . http://bit.ly/RBNABrands Take a look. You'll be surprised at how many you already have in your home.
- Feel good about the company you work for! RB is committed to making the world a better place through better business. http://bit.ly/rbsustainability
- Passport Stamps. Does working Internationally interest you? Perform well and Global doors can open for you at RB.
- Work with smart people. We have a talented workforce that believes in sharing ideas to help each other, and the company succeed.
- Vacation. We offer 4 weeks' vacation, 9 core Holidays and 4 floating days.
- 16 weeks paid Maternity leave .
- Competitive base salaries and bonuses.
- Tuition reimbursement.
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly Global organization.
Apply Now for a chance to really change the game!
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top