Territory Business Manager – Lexington, KY (Enfamil Infant Formula / Child Nutrition)
Territory Business Manager - Lexington, KY (Enfamil Infant Formula / Child Nutrition)
RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company. We work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and keep giving people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes, through our brands.
A fantastic opportunity is available for a Territory Business Manager - Lexington, KY (Enfamil Infant Formula / Child Nutrition) to join our Sales team in Lexington, KY.
- Must be able to apply the selling process, organize and communicate information convincingly, build customer confidence and receptivity, and develop rapport.
- Building and maintaining personal relationships with physicians, M.D. office staff, hospital staff, and others in the customer influence network.
- Be able to apply accurate and complete knowledge of Mead Johnson Nutrition and competitor products.
- Demonstrate understanding of the healthcare industry dynamics, trends, competitors, regulations and managed healthcare environment.
- Develop territory and management plans that identify and prioritize the most important activities to accomplish short and long term business goals.
- Foster team effectiveness and accomplishment of shared goals by sharing knowledge, experience, and information in order to optimize business strategies and drive overall sales within your territory.
- People development. Effectively communicating at all times. Obtaining information, resources, and support within Mead Johnson Nutrition to maximize business opportunities and respond to customer needs. Understand and implement the sales utility of clinical data, competitive intelligence, and marketing initiatives.
- Using current computer software systems for planning, forecasting and reviewing sales activities, researching data and support sales calls and presentations.
- Some overnight travel may be required.
- BA / BS degree required
- Previous experience as a sales representative or experience in a customer service position, including meeting customer needs and or identifying and addressing customer concerns, preferred
- Two year RN degree with equivalent combination of related experience may be substituted for bachelor degree requirement
- Major in life sciences, nursing, nutrition, communications or a related field preferred.
- Demonstrated skills in influencing key decision makers to buy in on a project or plan of action.
- Experience in presenting information to a variety of audience levels. Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both written and spoken
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain rapport
- Demonstrated skills at meeting or exceeding sales targets preferred
- Experience in the nutritional industry or hospital based market desirable
Physical requirements: Ability to lift, carry, push and pull up to 30 pounds.
- Fast paced. Tired of having to jump through endless hoops to get things done? Not here. We move fast and deliver.
- Growth. Frustrated by the lack of growth opportunities in your current company? Not here¡ RB takes pride in the development and continued growth of our employees through steady rotations and promotions.
- Autonomy. RB empowers you to OWN what you do.
- Iconic Global Brands. http://bit.ly/RBNABrands Take a look. You'll be surprised at how many you already have in your home.
- Feel good about the Company you work for! RB is committed to making the world a better place through betterrbusiness. http://bit.ly/rbsustainability
- Passport Stamps . Does working internationally interest you? Perform well and Global doors can open for you at RB.
- Work with smart people. We have a talented workforce that believes in sharing ideas to help each other, and the company succeed.
- Vacation. We offer 4 weeks' vacation, 9 core Holidays and 4 floating days.
- 16 weeks paid Maternity leave.
- Competitive base salaries and bonuses.
- Tuition reimbursement.
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly Global organization.
Apply Now for a chance to really change the game!
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top