Team Resource Manager - Warehouse
Join Reckitt Benckiser and you'll join a global CPG powerhouse, whose Powerbrands hold No. 1 positions in seven worldwide market categories. We've built our success on a quick-thinking, fast-acting culture, so you can look forward to a role that will have real impact on a business that continues to outpace the global markets.
- Responsibility to ensure that all customer orders are picked and shipped in a timely, accurate and cost effective manner.
- Accountable to meet the Regional Center's month-end goals for finished product on hand as well as controlling all component obsolescence.
- Effectively plan/manage componentry and open stock inventory so as to attain/surpass the Regional Center's stated customer service goals.
- Accountable to make sure the facilities' thru-put goal is achieved or surpassed and achieve standards for picking cases per hour regarding all shifts.
- Develop a master production schedule and perform an analysis of parts availability with MRP, work cell scheduling within the MPS system and DRP of Custom Manufactured items to a satellite facility.
- Report production on a daily basis into the LMS and JDE systems. Perform a financial analysis of KPIs (cycle counts, rework and design configuration accounts).
- Accountable to meet stated key performance indicator goals throughout the year.
- Understand the labor contract and enforce all stated Company Rules Regulations in a fair and concise manner.
- Responsible for attaining continuous improvement and cost reduction plans for the facility.
- Attain all stated facility safety and sanitation standards.
- Meet all budgetary labor cost constraints as well as a quantifiable contribution to the Corporation's X-Trim savings.
- Take a leadership role in reducing the DSO (daily sales outstanding) as well as understanding the measurement plus a complete understanding of our picking accuracy that is posted on a monthly basis.
- Ensure that office tasks, including all customer order processing, is being performed in a concise and timely manner.
- Provide oral and written communications on a regular basis to site managers and warehouse team members
- College degree / MBA preferred.
- Knowledge and experience in LMS, related RF Technology Systems, Manhatten, plus Kronos' Time and Attendance System.
- Must have the ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities.
- Must be very detail-oriented and have strong interpersonal, communication and team-based skills.
- Strong computer, math and language skills are critical for success.
- Being a self-starter, as well as a problem-solver, is a required asset.
- Must have exceptional oral and written communication skills.
Expect responsibility. Expect challenges. Above all, expect rewards. And expect them all much sooner than you would anywhere else. Apply now and see just how much responsibility you'll enjoy.
Interested candidates must apply online at Reckitt Benckiser's website at www.rb.com/careers in order to be considered. Please refer to job requisition number MIS0004N.
Meet Some of RB's Employees
Associate Brand Manager
Bunmi seeks to unlock new consumer insights and develop long-term strategy for growing the brand he supports, a role which also entails managing promotions and other daily tasks.
Back to top