Team Resource Manager (Department Manager)
- St. Peters, MO
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Team Resource Manager (TRM) is responsible for performing and initiating all activities in support of factory operations. Manage all site employees involved in the functions of manufacturing activities. This would include all aspects of employee management such as environmental, health, and safety oversight, mentoring, training, communicating maintenance needs, interfacing with materials management, and ensuring all quality procedures are followed. Through the provision of leading improvement culture change and meeting KPI metrics.
- Supports factory operations for all areas
- Identifies and assigns trained, qualified and quality-oriented personnel.
- Support and enforce site and company policies.
- Provides all production team members with constant communication, guidance, coaching and support necessary to perform their jobs effectively and accurately.
- Supports development and implementation of Continuous Improvement/Lean processes and projects within the Packaging operations resulting in annual Squeeze/X-Trim and other cost savings. Also supports/manages NPD/EPD activity within respective areas.
- Complies with all appropriate regulatory agencies, regulations, rules, policies and procedures (i.e. Federal, State, Corporate, Plant - EEOC, OSHA, EPA, FDA, GMP, etc.)
- Works with the appropriate Project Team(s) to resolve discrepancies and/or issues with control documents, planning schedules, etc. in a timely manner.
- Performs functions inherent in all management positions including performance evaluation, training & development, coaching, feedback and corrective action as needed for an hourly workforce.
- Communicates Maintenance support needs to the Maintenance Manager and/or Maintenance Lead prior to job start-up.
- Monitors the timeliness of machine set-ups, validations and/or materials delivery and expedites as necessary.
- Monitors quality, safety and productivity within assigned areas and makes improvements or enhancements as necessary.
- Reviews daily operating results and monitors trends in labor usage, line downtime, quality rejects, etc.
- Oversees all activities performed by operators and technicians during shift.
- Trouble shoots any processing, equipment or utilities problems.
- Enforces strict safety, SOP and GMP compliance within facility.
- Identify short-, medium-, and long-term staffing needs and maintain staffing as needed with appropriate support functions.
- Ensures all accident and near-misses are investigated and actioned within a timely manner.
- Identify, recommend and implement process improvements
- Coaching, providing support, and driving productivity improvements
- Demonstrates RB values, leadership and functional competencies.
- Ensures customer service expectations are met through timely production of quality products
Is this You?
- Bachelor's degree in Logistics, Manufacturing, Operations, Engineering or a related field is preferred and/or 4 to 6 years of experience in a production setting.
- Must be flexible in supporting all shifts when needs of the business mandate it (including working off-shifts)
- Must be capable of creating and working within an operating plan framework and budget.
- Must possess and demonstrate strong leadership qualities and be a motivator of people.
- Knowledge of Solid Dosage manufacturing, preferred.
- Must work well under pressure and possess above average problem-solving skills.
- Must be well-organized and detail-oriented.
- Must possess and demonstrate above average mathematical and analytical skills.
- Must possess excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communications skills.
- Must be able to interact effectively with a variety of individuals and personalities within and between departments.
- Knowledge and experience in cGMPs and relevant Safety Regulations (e.g., OSHA).
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly Global organisation.
Apply Now for a chance to really change the game!
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top