Team Lead, Target
- Minneapolis, MN
Team Lead, Target
RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company. We work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and keep giving people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes, through our brands.
A fantastic opportunity is available for a Team Lead, Target to join our Sales team in Minneapolis, MN.
About the role
The Team Leader is responsible for optimizing Reckitt Benckiser's business performance by coaching, guiding and motivating direct and dotted-line reports to achieve team and company goals. Optimizes business performance in order to achieve company goals (including - sales, profit, new item listings, deduction management).
- Guides others in developing and implementing short term and long term strategic plans
- Coaches others and uses knowledge of markets, brand and category strategies across a broad customer base to anticipate and act on trends
- Sets business objectives and operational targets and ensures efficient uses of all resources including Trade Fund, operational overheads and personnel to achieve common business plans
- Conducts proactive business reviews identifying issues/opportunities/action
- Approves and critiques sales team plans for short, medium and long term activities
- Ensures interaction between team, customer and all areas of Reckitt Benckiser's business to successfully implement brand/category strategies by key account
- Guides others multi-functionally in the management of customers
- Achieves closure on all prepared objectives and finds new and innovative opportunities.
- Coaches others in the uses of sales information tools to support negotiation skills, creating medium and long term win/win arrangements with Customers and team members both internally and externally
- Articulates and shapes financial impact of decisions.
- Establishing an environment supporting the achievement of common objectives in a wider business relationship and is able to resolve issues, while still achieving business objectives
- Is able to network effectively with other functions and develops in others the ability to manage relationships
- Constantly adds value by developing and improving sale processes to improve performance
- Uses detailed data to identify plans for the sales function and service support from the entire organization
- Encourages others to measure performance against objectives and celebrates success when they do
- Manages third party and/or direct reports effectively by keeping track of their performance and budget s / expenditures.
- Bachelor's degree
- 8+ years of relevant commercial experience
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong agility in creating collaborative environments internally and externally
- Working knowledge of FMCG industry and distribution networks
- Good written and verbal communication skills that are effective across the organization
- Analytical ability to understand the business trends and provide projections based on that insight
- Has the ability to personally organize and plan effectively, as well as for the team being managed
- Possesses the ability to think creatively to address new issues and identify business building ideas
- Fast paced. Tired of having to jump through endless hoops to get things done? Not here. We move fast and deliver.
- Growth. Frustrated by the lack of growth opportunities in your current company? Not here! RB takes pride in the development and continued growth of our employees through steady rotations and promotions.
- Autonomy. RB empowers you to OWN what you do.
- Iconic Global Brands. http://bit.ly/RBNABrands Take a look. You'll be surprised at how many you already have in your home.
- Feel good about the company you work for! RB is committed to making the world a better place through bette rb usiness. http://bit.ly/rbsustainability
- Passport Stamps. Does working Internationally interest you? Perform well and Global doors can open for you at RB.
- Work with smart people . We have a talented workforce that believes in sharing ideas to help each other, and the company succeed.
- Vacation. We offer 4 weeks' vacation, 9 core Holidays and 4 floating days .
- 16 weeks paid Maternity leave.
- Competitive base salaries and bonuses.
- Tuition reimbursement.
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly Global organisation.
Apply Now for a chance to really change the game!
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top