Team Captain - Softgels
RB is different: 'good enough' isn't good enough here.
RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company, We work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and keep giving people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes, through our brands like Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol, Finish and Vanish.
Leader of a team of operators. Responsible for the operational efficiency of their asset and their people whilst ensuring safety and quality standards are maintained. Takes direction from the line mechanic but reports into the TRM.
A fantastic opportunity is available for you to join our Operations team.
- Acts in accordance with all Safety procedures.
- Proactively looks for safety improvements in their area of work utilizing CAPS program.
- Acts in accordance with all Quality procedures.
- Completes cleaning duties as required to maintain necessary 5S and cGMP levels.
- Owns and executes their own training plan provided by the department.
- Completes additional tasks deemed necessary by the Team Captain to achieve area targets.
- Demonstrated evidence of completing all responsibilities outlined in 'Operator 2' role.
- Owner of safety and quality standards within their area on their shift. Driver of 5S
- Leads a team of operators to deliver their best performance
- Co-ordinates team for most efficient change over. Reduces 'Machine Adjustment' time to a minimum on start-up
- Technical line/equipment lead on shift. Completes trouble shooting above scope of Operator 2
- Responsible for all aspects of line OEE on shift
- Escalates downtime in-line with established procedure
- Enters SAP Work Order notifications
- Reports performance hourly in database and performance boards
- Leads Area Daily Operational Review (DOR)
- Completes line log books
- Completes AMs (Autonomous Maintenance) - Packing only
- Supports PMs (Preventative Maintenance) - Packing only
- Picks and replaces spare parts from central MRO storage room - Packing only
Is this You?
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Ability to work to stretching targets
- In line with RB core values, the candidate will be achievement focussed and able to work in a direct and often pressurised environment. Entrepreneurial skills in terms of innovation and problem solving are key along with tenacity, tough-mindedness and ability to influence and demonstrate strong team working abilities and commitment .
- Excellent team working.
- Openness to change and ability to think out of the box.
- Ability to turn ideas into actions
- Willingness to take ownership
- Awareness of quality/Good Manufacturing Practice and experience of a KPI focussed environment
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly Global organisation.
Apply Now for a chance to really change the game!
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top