Supply Specialist, Master Data
- Parsippany, NJ
Supply Specialist, Master Data
RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company. We work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and keep giving people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes, through our brands.
A fantastic opportunity is available for a Supply Specialist, Master Data to join our supply team in Parsippany, NJ.
This position is responsible for inputting and coordinating all masterdata required for new item development and system set up from project idea through launch. The Supply Masterdata Specialist will champion the end to end systems set up process of new retail items and play a key role on ensuring data is consistent across the different systems and completed on time for a smooth market launch. The Supply Masterdata Specialist will interact with the project manager, marketing manager, and IS analysts to ensure the systems set up are in alignment with project scope and timelines.
The position resides within the US Supply function and will play a key role in supporting both Project Management and Marketing teams. It is expected to achieve accurate system setup and project delivery through excellent execution by centralizing all critical system touchpoints.
• Execute flawless System Setups until completion, tracking progress, addressing issues, and communicating risks to key stakeholders
• Gather all data and item information to execute the project set up in all systems to ensure accurate data and proper flow between FastSKU, MPL, JDE, TrackWise, Sales Intranet, and Manugistics (MGX)
• Communicate and work closely with Brand team on all new executions for project context, scope, and expectations
• Work closely with Project Managers to align on project timelines and priorities
Is this You?
• Analytical: You have the ability to sift through data sets, extract insights and leverage those insights to solve the root cause of a problem.
• Organized: You manage multiple priorities within a fast-paced environment to deliver on time and in full.
• Self-Starter: You take initiative, practice good judgment, and have the ability to work independently.
• Strong communicator: You are clear and concise in communicating statuses / required actions and are comfortable presenting across multiple levels of the business
• Team player: You work cross functionally and recognize the importance of partnerships to accomplish goals.
• Technical: Experience in MS Office and Project Management is a plus
• Supply Chain Background: 2 years of supply chain or other relevant experience.
• College graduate: You have a B.S. In Supply Chain Management, Business Degree, Engineering or relevant degree.
• Fast paced. Tired of having to jump through endless hoops to get things done? Not here. We move fast and deliver.
• Growth. Frustrated by the lack of growth opportunities in your current company? Not here¡ RB takes pride in the development and continued growth of our employees through steady rotations and promotions.
• Autonomy. RB empowers you to OWN what you do.
• Iconic Global Brands. http://bit.ly/RBNABrands Take a look. You'll be surprised at how many you already have in your home.
• Feel good about the Company you work for! RB is committed to making the world a better place through betterrbusiness. http://bit.ly/rbsustainability
• Passport Stamps. Does working internationally interest you? Perform well and Global doors can open for you at RB.
• Work with smart people. We have a talented workforce that believes in sharing ideas to help each other, and the company succeed.
• Vacation. We offer 4 weeks' vacation, 9 core Holidays and 4 floating days.
• 16 weeks paid Maternity leave.
• Competitive base salaries and bonuses.
• Tuition reimbursement.
In return, RB will offer you a very competitive salary with excellent benefits, a fast-paced working environment with incredible opportunities to develop yourself, and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organization.
Apply Now for a chance to really change the game!
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top