Supply Services Internship
RB is different: 'good enough' isn't good enough here.
RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company, We work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and keep giving people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes, through our brands like Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol, Finish and Vanish.
A fantastic opportunity is available for an Supply Services Internship to join our Supply team for 10 - 12 weeks for Summer 2018. This could be at either Parsippany NJ, St. Peters, MO, or Harrisburg, PA locations.
The following Supply Chain internships are available with RB
- Customer Service
- Demand Planning
Other Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Provide suggestions on new processes, opportunities, and initiatives that deliver savings or service improvements
- Manage projects to successful completion; define scope, stakeholders, and milestones
- Facilitate continuous improvement by evaluation of existing operations in light of new technology, team needs, and cost/benefit opportunities
Is this You?
- Pursuing an undergraduate degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Business Administration or Engineering and graduating May 2019 or later
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Knowledge of Lean Six Sigma and other continuous improvement methodology a plus
- Project management skills including planning, scheduling, budgeting, and implementing
- Strong analytical and excellent communication skills; ability to organize and analyze cost/spend/ data and present summaries of findings
- Independent thinker capable of self-starting and problem solving skills is a must
- Demonstrated entrepreneurial and leadership qualities to take charge and initiate action
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Access)
- Students must be domestically and internationally mobile for future career growth within the supply chain organization.
How to apply:
Apply through your University's career services site
- Apply through RB's career site
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truely Global organisation.
Apply Now for a chance to really change the game!
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of RB's Employees
Associate Brand Manager
Bunmi seeks to unlock new consumer insights and develop long-term strategy for growing the brand he supports, a role which also entails managing promotions and other daily tasks.
Back to top