Supply Services Co-Ops (June 2018)
RB is different: 'good enough' isn't good enough here.
RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company, We work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and keep giving people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes, through our brands like Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol, Finish and Vanish.
The following Supply Chain Co-Ops are available with RB starting in June 2018 to December 2018
- Customer Service, Supply Chain - Parsippany, NJ; Bentonville, AR: Key responsibilities include reporting and managing orders in EDI, JDE, LMS and 3PL systems, facilitating, tracking, and optimizing RB operations with planners and recommending strategies to improve fill rate, order frequency, lead-time variability, and inventory levels/issues
- Transportation - Parsippany, NJ: Key Responsibilities include analyzing, recommending, and optimizing logistics process within targeted business assignment and the greater supply services business
- Demand Planning - Parsippany, NJ: Key responsibilities include contributing to the development of the process and systems architecture by incorporating information available in the CRM (customer relationship management, Siebel) planning systems, working on projects related to inventory and replenishment management, developing reporting to track and influence team performance and perform weekly analytics
- Custom Manufacturing - Harrisburg, PA: Key responsibility includes reporting and managing orders in JDE, Pack Manager and 3PL systems, facilitating, tracking and optimizing RB operations with planners, project managers and operations teams to improve fill rate, lead time variability, inventory levels/ issues, productivity, cost and operational process through various productivity tools and methods.
Other Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to :
- Provide suggestions on new processes, opportunities, and initiatives that deliver savings or service improvements
- Manage projects to successful completion; define scope, stakeholders, and milestones
- Facilitate continuous improvement by evaluation of existing operations in light of new technology, team needs, and cost/benefit opportunities
Is this You?
- Pursuing an undergraduate degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Business Administration or Engineering and graduating after May 2019.
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Knowledge of Lean Six Sigma and other continuous improvement methodology a plus
- Project management skills including planning, scheduling, budgeting, and implementing
- Strong analytical and excellent communication skills; ability to organize and analyze cost/spend/ data and present summaries of findings
- Independent thinker capable of self-starting and problem solving skills is a must
- Demonstrated entrepreneurial and leadership qualities to take charge and initiate action
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Access)
- Students must be domestically and internationally mobile for future career growth within the supply chain organization.
How to apply:
Apply through your University's career services site
- Apply through RB's career site
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truely Global organisation.
Apply Now for a chance to really change the game!
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of RB's Employees
Associate Brand Manager
Bunmi seeks to unlock new consumer insights and develop long-term strategy for growing the brand he supports, a role which also entails managing promotions and other daily tasks.
Back to top