Supply Chain Team Lead
This position has direct responsibility for building the Supply Chain relationship with Key Customers resulting in "best in class" in-stock levels, forecast accuracy, and case-fill rates. The person will also be responsible for developing and leading strategic supply chain partnerships with targeted customers. This position supports the Sales Team through management of the complete supply chain system. The Customer Supply Chain Team Leader is responsible for managing Customer SC Analysts and Representatives while coordinating with different functional areas to ensure customer satisfaction. The role will also be responsible for supporting strategic supply chain partnerships with select customers.
- Lead the activities of the Customer Logistics Team to deliver high levels of service to the Customer - complete order, on-time delivery, free of damage, and accurate transaction.
- Become expert of the main process and organization of the key customers.
- Define, Collaborate and implement activities needed to achieve sales plan, thanks to the knowledge of the promotional plan and thanks to the feedback received by the customer on this promotional plan.
- Lead the activities of the team to maintain seamless communication with the Customer, the Sales Teams, and the Regional Logistics Centers.
- Lead identification and prioritization of value-added activities that contribute to the growth and cost effectiveness of the business. Lead the Team to successful implementation.
- Develop the skills and knowledge of the team to insure fully integrated, differentiated service excellence is delivered both internally and to the key customers.
- Serve as a key liaison between the Logistics Centers, Manufacturing Plants, Demand Planning, the Sales teams, and the Customer. Help develop multi-functional plans that improve customer satisfaction by meeting their requirements effectively.
- Commit in providing the most updated information about customers supply, not only for turns orders, but also for the promotional plan.
- Assist with the integration of the Logistics team and the Sales team in support of the North American Trade Strategy specifically for the key customer.
- Develop procedures as needed to enhance the workflow and efficiency of the Customer Logistics team.
- Analyze large amounts of data and make recommendations based on facts to senior management.
- Must have BA or BS in supply chain management, business management or another related discipline.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and develop people
- 5-7 years of experience in Customer Service, Logistics and/or Forecasting
- Experience working on the vendor Supply Team of a FMCG supporting Wal-Mart or another large retailer.
- Experience as a manager with direct reporting responsibilities
- High proficiency with computer systems and software applications, such as Retail Link.
- Superior communication skills - written, oral, and presentation
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
Apply Now for a chance to really change the game!
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of RB's Employees
BunmiAssociate Brand Manager
Bunmi seeks to unlock new consumer insights and develop long-term strategy for growing the brand he supports, a role which also entails managing promotions and other daily tasks.
Back to top