Supply Chain Innovation Manager
A fantastic opportunity is available for a Supply Chain Innovation Manager to join our team.
Join RB and you'll join a global CPG powerhouse, whose Powerbrands hold No. 1 positions in seven worldwide market categories. We've built our success on a quick-thinking, fast-acting culture, so you can look forward to a role that will have real impact on a business that continues to outpace the global markets.
The New Growth Platform Business Unit is a start-up intrapreneurial team within the Hygiene/Home organization whose purpose is to nurture incremental new business opportunities along three areas: new brand launches, new business models, disruptive product innovation. The team reports directly to the President of the Business Unit, with regular exposure to the company's leadership team.
We currently just launched in August an exciting online-first brand that needs an entrepreneurial supply manager to manage its growing direct to consumer supply chain and bringing to life an ambitious product pipeline. If you want to apply your supply skills launching a brand in a large company, then this opportunity is for you!
As the supply lead in change of this new brand, key responsibilities will be
- Lead the end to end direct to consumer supply chain for new brands
- Manage DtoC fulfillment operations and ensure continuous improvement of key DtoC fulfillment KPIs (picking and packing, order to ship ratios)
- Supply service cost reduction across multiple levers (packaging, shipping, handling) to generate funds for the business
- Manage demand planning for the growing new brand business, coordinating between factory, warehouse and the Ecommerce fulfillment partners
- Continuous improvement of customer box experience working with the marketing team while delivering operational savings in cost of goods/handling that can be reinvested in brand growth
- Deliver NPD/EPD projects through:
- Establishing project timelines, success criteria, and assignment of appropriate resource levels
- Develop innovative and effective route to market and manufacturing solutions to meet channel specific requirements (e.g. speed to market, GM, etc.)
- Assembling and leading cross-functional teams from Sales, Marketing, R&D focused on solving specific challenges
- Aligns category strategy with supply chain and business P&L metrics (GM, NR, NWC). Develop and implement innovative sourcing strategies that address all spend levers
- Must have a bachelor's degree in engineering, supply chain management or any other related discipline.
- 3-5 years of professional work experience within a direct to consumer CPG operation or Ecommerce company
- Must have demonstrated success in project management of existing and new product development.
- Must be a proven team player with ability to work cross functionally with sales, marketing and R&D.
- Must have a track record of success in improving supply chain processes and systems
- Must have solid analytical skills to review data, present findings and make business decisions around that data
- Must have demonstrated success in leading projects and insuring timelines and key project milestones have been met.
- Must be able to influence others
- Demonstrated analytical, strategic, and conceptual thinking
- Must have ability to work in a fast-paced environment often handling multiple projects at one time
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly Global organisation.
Apply Now for a chance to really change the game!
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top