Supply Chain Finance Analyst
Supply Chain Finance Analyst
RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company. We work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and keep giving people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes, through our brands.
A fantastic opportunity is available for a Supply Chain Finance Analyst to join our Supply Chain team in Evansville, IN.
The Supply Chain Project Finance Analyst is a key position within the Supply Finance Organization, to support the business by oversighting and controlling project CAPEX and expenses on the major Supply Network Transformation Projects. This Role requires a candidate with a strong technical skill set and able to envision/ create the necessary financial processes to guarantee the success of the Project Transition and Go-Live.
The candidate will work closely with cross-functional partners including Projects Leadership Team, Logistics Operations and Demand Planning. The role is suited for a career-minded individual ready to advance as the company continues to grow.
- Project Performance Management
o Support the proper measurement of Project performance against Financials.
o Manage the end to end budgeting process including Capex and going expense reviews.
o Identify issues and opportunities, develop effective solutions, communicate recommendations, and take actions to meet Projects Financial goals.
o Closely work with the stakeholders to guarantee start up costs in line with the performance expected.
- Financial Planning & Analysis & Business Partnering
o Provide financial leadership in investments decisions
o Develop tracking tools for Supply cost drivers after project go-live
o Collaborate closely with key business partners to understand their priorities and challenges; assess their needs on an ongoing basis.
o Analyze cost data to drive insights and initiate action on productivity improvement and waste elimination.
o Right hand to Project Leadership team, championing value creation/cost saving initiatives.
- Month End Accounting & Reporting
o Oversee monthly close process, ensuring completeness and accuracy of account balances.
o Timely complete month end Supply reporting
o Enforce financial policy to ensure standard operating procedures are being carried out efficiently.
o Establish the appropriate Financial Controls for projects.
o Establish Can do program for Projects and help finding savings opportunities.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance / Accounting; MBA/CPA preferred
- 3 to 5 years of Finance or Management Accounting experience. Prior Supply Finance, Factory Finance or FP&A experience will be considered a strong asset.
- SAP experience helpful.
- Strong analytical, leadership, inter-personal, and communication skills, with the ability to transform data into insights
- Adept multi-tasker who can prioritize and manage multiple requirements with tight timelines.
- An eye towards continuous process improvement, including the ability to innovate and simplify both finance and operational processes.
- Advanced Excel skills to include pivot tables, v-lookups, and formulas is required.
- Demonstrated ability in creating/customizing financial reports within structured systems.
- Fast paced. Tired of having to jump through endless hoops to get things done? Not here. We move fast and deliver.
- Growth. Frustrated by the lack of growth opportunities in your current company? Not here¡ RB takes pride in the development and continued growth of our employees through steady rotations and promotions.
- Autonomy. RB empowers you to OWN what you do.
- Iconic Global Brands. http://bit.ly/RBNABrands Take a look. You'll be surprised at how many you already have in your home.
- Feel good about the Company you work for! RB is committed to making the world a better place through betterrbusiness. http://bit.ly/rbsustainability
- Passport Stamps . Does working internationally interest you? Perform well and Global doors can open for you at RB.
- Work with smart people. We have a talented workforce that believes in sharing ideas to help each other, and the company succeed.
- Vacation. We offer 4 weeks' vacation, 9 core Holidays and 4 floating days.
- 16 weeks paid Maternity leave.
- Competitive base salaries and bonuses.
- Tuition reimbursement.
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly Global organization.
Apply Now for a chance to really change the game!
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top