Supply Business Analyst
Supply Business Analyst
RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company. We work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and keep giving people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes, through our brands.
A fantastic opportunity is available for an enthusiastic and experienced Supply Business Analyst to join our sales team in Parsippany, New Jersey.
We are looking for a Supply Business Analyst to work with our Supply organization to implement new Projects, drive improved system IBU (In Business Use) of existing applications and identify opportunities for APM (Application Portfolio) consolidation.
Candidate should ideally have prior experience with supply services (warehousing, logistics, transportation and planning) as part of a business or project team.
You will be part of a small and hardworking team that consistently strives to deliver above and beyond the needs of the customer.
As the face of IS to the Business, challenging projects and Business requirements will require excellent personal skills and influencing skills to be a success in this role.
This role will lead to opportunities for career growth, and the potential for international relocation.
- Project management
- Has experience in managing and delivering business critical projects in a CPG environment, managing vendors, managing stakeholders/escalations and providing timely project updates.
- Application Management: Understand the current Supply APM and identify opportunities for consolidation and improved IBU.
- Application Support: Assist in documenting existing support requirements, and facilitate the handover of support for approved applications to RB Vibe (offshore support).
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science or related field.
- 3 years or more experience being involved in IT projects for large CPG companies.
- Project Management qualification/certification a bonus but not required
- The Global RB language is English - fluency in English is essential
- Ability to travel with the possibility for future international relocation
- Must be experienced with Microsoft Office suite of applications
- Experience working with a major ERP (JDE, SAP etc.) required
- Experience working with SQL/Oracle databases preferred
- Experience of working with Supply applications, Manufacturing and S&OP preferred
- Fast paced. Tired of having to jump though endless hoops to get things done? Not here. We move fast and deliver.
- Growth. Frustrated by the lack of growth opportunities in your current company? Not here¡ RB takes pride in the development and continued growth of our employees through steady rotations and promotions.
- Autonomy. RM empowers you to OWN what you do.
- Iconic Global Brands. http://bit.ly/RBNABrands Take a look. You'll be surprised at how many you already have in your home.
- Feel good about the Company you work for! RB is committed to making the world a better place through better rb usiness. http://bit.ly/rbsustainability
- Passport Stamps . Does working internationally interest you? Perform well and Global doors can open for you at RB.
- Work with smart people. We have a talented workforce that believes in sharing ideas to help each other, and the company succeed.
- Vacation. We offer 4 weeks' vacation, 9 core Holidays and 4 floating days.
- 16 weeks paid Maternity leave.
- Competitive base salaries and bonuses.
- Tuition reimbursement.
In return, RB will offer you a very competitive salary with excellent benefits , a fast-paced working environment with incredible opportunities to develop yourself, and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organization.
Apply Now for a chance to really change the game!
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top