- Holland, MI
The Store Room Attendant is responsible for the inventory control of items maintained in the Store Room. The Store Room attendant is also responsible for assisting employees with finding necessary parts for PM's and repairs, maintaining the store room in a neat and orderly manner, and all other duties as assigned. The Store Room attendant will have an understanding of Mead Johnson processes and general computer skills including SAP.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for executing all aspects of inventory control including, but not limited to, creating POs, creating inventory records, completing GI/GR's, inventory stocking, organizing and labeling parts, cycle counting, and retrieving/filing maintenance orders.
- Ensures Store room functions comply with GMP, Reliability and Financial standards.
- Creates and fosters an environment of continuous improvement within store room operations. Proactively identifies problems, offers alternative solutions and leads and implements process improvement.
- Proficient in systems, including SAP, eBuy , and Microsoft Office applications.
- Effectively communicates both written and orally through both formal and informal documents.
- Develops and maintains effective partnerships with key resources and functions including Maintenance, Engineering, Quality and other Supply Chain functions to resolve issues and achieve company objectives.
- High School Diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Experience with material management techniques as well as information management systems, supply chain, and logistics preferred. Understanding of operations, distribution, project management, and financial processes and associated performance measurement systems.
- Proficiency in material management systems, SAP (ECC), Business Objects and Microsoft Office (excel, word, and power point ).
- Ability to lift heavy items and use a hoist.
- Attention to detail, while handling a multitude of different tasks.
- Understanding of MRP/MRO preferred.
- Understanding of Process Improvement tools (Lean-six sigma) preferred
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly Global organisation.
Apply Now for a chance to really change the game!
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top