Sr. Manager, Project Management, IFCN
- Evansville, IN
Senior Manager, Project Management, IFCN
IFCN R&D has a newly created position as Senior Manager, IFCN Project Management Lead to join our team. This role is critical to help bring Routine and Specialty innovations from concept to commercialization. The role will lead two teams of Project Managers, one focusing on front-end Global projects and the other focused on US innovation projects. There will be 2 managers reporting to this position. The position will work closely with Portfolio Priority Management and multiple functions across the IFCN network.
Main objectives of the position:
• Successfully lead projects consistent with our Routine and Specialty strategic plan
• Partner with commercial and technical core team members and project sponsors to define scope, success criteria, and critical path upfront, while maintaining the Stage Gate discipline throughout the project until the successful completion of post-launch reviews.
• Manage risks, drive decisions, sustain commitments to decision made, and implement contingency plans to bring projects to market with urgency, high quality of execution and impact.
• Communicate complex information effectively within the project team and to a variety of stakeholders
• Coach project team members and, with the project team leader, build a team capable of overcoming barriers to execution through implementation of proven practices.
• Plan and lead effective team meetings.
• Measure and communicate results of the team against agreed scope and success criteria while working to close gaps between current and desired results.
• Maintain project records and documents for reference by the team and by others.
• Drive decisions to prioritize resources and ensure alignment with NA R&D budget goals
• Manage project management teams supporting both front-end innovation and US/Canada specific innovation, responsible for work assignments, setting and aligning objectives, coaching and development
• BS degree, preferably in a science or technical field
• PMP certification or have experience sufficient to allow certification within the first year.
• Proficient in MS Project Professional
• Minimum of 5 years experience leading or managing multiple cross-function teams.
• Regional or multi-divisional experience is a plus.
• A strong, demonstrated history of leading by influence and delivering results with excellence
• Excellent interpersonal skills and strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Demonstrated ability to appreciate multiple points of view, manage conflict, and influence others to achieve project objectives and timelines.
• Ability to work well in a fast paced, multi-task environment under pressure and tight time constraints.
• Experience with multidisciplinary and international working environment
Successful direct people management experience is desired
Travel Outside of Base
Domestic U.S. Travel - as needed
International Travel - as needed
Back to top