Sr. Commercial Quality Manager, NA
A fantastic opportunity is available for a Sr. Commercial Quality Manager, NA to join our Safety, Quality, & Compliance team.
Provide leadership to the Commercial Quality functions to assure that all products and procedures are in full compliance with all regulatory requirements and internal corporate standards.
- Provide the overall leadership in the areas of quality management systems, regulatory compliance, documentation control, and quality audit functions, both internally and with contract manufacturers and packagers. This includes assuring that all product specifications and all regulatory requirements have been satisfied prior to the final release of any product into the distribution channel.
- In conjunction with the Quality Director for NA, responsible for developing/deploying the Quality strategic plan and assuring the integration/alignment into Commercial Quality strategy
- Interfaces with commercial General Manager in areas of quality decisions, such as escalations, field actions and or other significant quality issues
- Act as the secondary interface with international, federal, state and local regulatory officials in regards to the manufacture and release of any drug product and medical devices by supporting the Health Commercial Quality Director as the host in the Logistics Centers
- Ensure QMS supporting commercial businesses are in constant state of readiness for planned and ad hoc regulatory audits or inspections
- Provide leadership to the quality organization that has the final responsibility for the release of any product by RB Hygiene and Home North America. The release criteria includes the review and acceptance of all testing data supporting the release of the product against specification; the review and approval of all documentation generated during the manufacturing and packaging processes; and the overall compliance to quality guidelines during the receipt, storage, manufacturing, packaging, and testing of the final product.
- Assure that all complaints involving product quality are thoroughly investigated, examined for trends, reported to senior management, and effectively addressed by corrective and preventive actions as deemed appropriate. This position also provides support in any recall situation.
- Support Safety, Health and Environmental by complying with company policies and procedures regarding safety and employee conduct.
- Provide direction to Commercial Quality personnel managing Hygiene Home copackers and embellishers
- Provide support and direction to local Consumer Relations personnel
Is this You?
- Demonstrated ability to act in a leadership capacity developing and implementing business / quality processes and strategies, leading managerial and professional technical personnel, and coordinating the execution of multiple complex projects in a fast paced environment
- Must have a strong working knowledge of and significant leadership / managerial responsibility for quality systems development and maintenance in the consumer goods, pharmaceutical, or medical device industries
- Must have experience with quality tools such as: SPC, Advanced Quality Planning, Control Plans, FMEA, Root-Cause Analysis, Six Sigma, cross-functional problem solving teams, etc.
- Ability to deal confidently and effectively with agents of governmental regulatory bodies as well as internal and external customers and suppliers.
- Must exhibit excellent communication and facilitation skills, both oral and written.
- Bachelor's degree in a scientific or technical field such as Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering or similar
- Fast paced. Tired of having to jump through endless hoops to get things done? Not here. We move fast and deliver .
- Growth. Frustrated by the lack of growth opportunities in your current company? Not here! RB takes pride in the development and continued growth of our employees through steady rotations and promotions.
- Autonomy. RB empowers you to OWN what you do.
- Iconic Global Brands. http://bit.ly/RBNABrands Take a look. You'll be surprised at how many you already have in your home.
- Feel good about the company you work for! RB is committed to making the world a better place through bette rb usiness. http://bit.ly/rbsustainability
- Passport Stamps. Does working Internationally interest you? Perform well and Global doors can open for you at RB.
- Work with smart people. We have a talented workforce that believes in sharing ideas to help each other, and the company succeed.
- Vacation. We offer 4 weeks' vacation, 9 core Holidays and 4 floating days.
- 16 weeks paid Maternity leave.
- Competitive base salaries and bonuses.
- Tuition reimbursement.
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly Global organisation.
Apply Now for a chance to really change the game!
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of RB's Employees
Associate Brand Manager
Bunmi seeks to unlock new consumer insights and develop long-term strategy for growing the brand he supports, a role which also entails managing promotions and other daily tasks.
Back to top