Senior Respiratory Specialist
Senior Respiratory Specialist
A fantastic opportunity is available for a Senior Respiratory Specialist to join our Sales team in Phoenix, AZ.
Join Reckitt Benckiser and you'll join a global CPG powerhouse, whose Powerbrands hold No. 1 positions in seven worldwide market categories. We've built our success on a quick-thinking, fast-acting culture, so you can look forward to a role that will have real impact on a business that continues to outpace the global markets.
The Senior Respiratory Specialist will be expected to deliver out-performance in a highly valuable HCP segment by achieving sales goals and implementing company approved programs within an assigned geographically-defined territory to targeted Respiratory Specialists such as Pulmonologists, Allergists and ENTs.
- Increasing territory HCP Share of Recommendation per defined goals by making face-to-face sales presentations to key customers that creates a demand for Mucinex in relevant patient conditions.
- Desired business outcomes will be achieved through effective planning, territory management and delivery of sales call objectives through face-to-face engagement with HCPs and office staff.
- Utilization of selling skills, samples & promotional materials to enhance targeted HCP's understanding and utility of Mucinex to increase recommendations and Rx.
- Leverage call plan, account information and relevant data during sales calls to drive business with targeted HCPs
- Understand and apply the pharmacoeconomics of RB products to customers affected by managed health care and the changing healthcare environment
- Review sales calls for effectiveness, establish objectives for the next call and record information on the appropriate platform.
- Active participation in all training programs and sales meetings with the goal of enhancing skill development, category knowledge and professional growth.
- Maintain continual knowledge of medical reprints, visual aids, promotional materials and use them effectively in selling situations
- Conduct and maintain accurate inventory of samples and promotional materials per company policy and PDMA guidelines
- Providing timely and accurate feedback to the Line Manager concerning sales trends as well as business conditions and opportunities.
- Required administrative responsibilities including weekly expense reporting and resource management
- Some overnight travel for meetings and training is required for this role and depending on your geographical territory logistics, occasional overnights within the territory could be required.
- Must have a four-year college degree (BA/BS degree)
- Candidates must have a minimum of one-year experience with successful track record in face-to-face HCP promotion
- Candidate must be self-motivated, organized, work without direct supervision, and be proactive in optimizing business opportunities.
- Candidate must exhibit high level of proficiency in selling skills as documented in field coaching reports and a history of proven success in current sales role.
- Self-motivated; works without direct supervision. Is proactive and takes advantage of opportunities without being asked. Seeks opportunities for self-improvement.
- Confident; organized; persuasive; tenacious; analytical
- Demonstrated record of achievement in the following: Skilled in planning business activities. Setting priorities, establishing objectives and milestones, identifying and allocating resources appropriately. Using tools to plan business activities on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Candidate must exhibit a high level of excellence in territory management, delivering reach/frequency objectives in current territory as documented in territory tracking reports.
- Fast paced. Tired of having to jump through endless hoops to get things done? Not here. We move fast and deliver.
- Growth. Frustrated by the lack of growth opportunities in your current company? Not here¡ RB takes pride in the development and continued growth of our employees through steady rotations and promotions.
- Autonomy. RB empowers you to OWN what you do.
- Iconic Global Brands. http://bit.ly/RBNABrands Take a look. You'll be surprised at how many you already have in your home.
- Feel good about the Company you work for! RB is committed to making the world a better place through betterrbusiness. http://bit.ly/rbsustainability
- Passport Stamps. Does working internationally interest you? Perform well and Global doors can open for you at RB.
- Work with smart people. We have a talented workforce that believes in sharing ideas to help each other, and the company succeed.
- Vacation. We offer 4 weeks' vacation, 9 core Holidays and 4 floating days.
- 16 weeks paid Maternity leave.
- Competitive base salaries and bonuses.
- Tuition reimbursement.
In return, RB will offer you a very competitive salary with excellent benefits, a fast-paced working environment with incredible opportunities to develop yourself, and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organization.
Apply Now for a chance to really change the game!
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top