Senior Project Manager (VMS)
Senior Project Manager (VMS)
RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company. We work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and keep giving people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes, through our brands.
A fantastic opportunity is available for a Senior Project Manager (VMS) to join our Supply team in Parsippany, NJ.
About the role
Working within the fast-paced VMS Innovation team, you will be responsible for the coordination and completion of new and existing product development projects, from feasibility phase until launch in the market. You will be working with multi-functional project teams to ensure project is delivered on time and within scope. You will be responsible for building and managing project timelines, estimating and managing budget and resources, managing risks, monitoring progress and communicating status to upper management.
- Support VMS Business by leading key initiatives to deliver consumer preferred products.
- Manage the VMS projects portfolio by coordinating the most complex projects and by also potentially leading a team of project manager(s) to ensure all projects of the portfolio are coordinated and completed within scope and on time.
- Lead internal and external cross-functional (including international) project teams (marketing, sales, R&D, manufacturing, procurement, legal, regulatory affairs, package engineering, logistics, etc.) to launch new products as well as modify existing products as per the agreed launch date and cost of goods.
- Establish project schedules/timelines and coordinate, track and follow up on all activities, from project creation until launch, serving as the gate holder of all deliverables and approval gates.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical project paths; manage risk analysis and contingency planning on all assigned projects.
- Identify and clarify project objectives and scope, including success criteria.
- Create and manage key project management documentation (e.g. project briefs, milestones charts, plans, project trackers, budget trackers, risk assessment,).
- Lead cross-functional alignment meetings (Project Review) to address specific project challenges/issues
- Prepare and present project status and risks to upper management
- Deliver consistent project management and work with other Project Managers to contribute with best practices, ensuring continuous improvement and excellence in project management.
- Active participation in business review meetings
- Lead third party's project activities.
- Bachelor degree in science or engineering, project management, business, or other relevant degree
- Master's degree in business a plus.
- Minimum of 5 years of Project Management experience
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) designation (or on-track) a plus.
- Previous relevant experience with product development within a FMCG environment, with a proven track record of delivery.
- Experience within Health or Medical Device industry a plus.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization Good leadership, inter-personal and motivational skills with an ability to multi-task and drive results.
- Planning and organisational skills with good understanding of priority setting.
- Entrepreneurial with an affinity for problem solving and innovation.
- Proven ability to work under pressure without compromising on deliverables.
- Excellent Microsoft Project skills and the ability to learn additional computer skills.
- Openness to change and ability to think out of the box.
- Fast paced. Tired of having to jump through endless hoops to get things done? Not here. We move fast and deliver.
- Growth. Frustrated by the lack of growth opportunities in your current company? Not here¡ RB takes pride in the development and continued growth of our employees through steady rotations and promotions.
- Autonomy. RB empowers you to OWN what you do.
- Iconic Global Brands. http://bit.ly/RBNABrands Take a look. You'll be surprised at how many you already have in your home.
- Feel good about the Company you work for! RB is committed to making the world a better place through betterrbusiness. http://bit.ly/rbsustainability
- Passport Stamps. Does working internationally interest you? Perform well and Global doors can open for you at RB.
- Work with smart people. We have a talented workforce that believes in sharing ideas to help each other, and the company succeed.
- Vacation. We offer 4 weeks' vacation, 9 core Holidays and 4 floating days.
- 16 weeks paid Maternity leave.
- Competitive base salaries and bonuses.
- Tuition reimbursement.
In return, RB will offer you a very competitive salary with excellent benefits, a fast-paced working environment with incredible opportunities to develop yourself, and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organization.
Apply Now for a chance to really change the game!
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top