Senior Manager, Evansville Quality Control/Quality Assurance
- Evansville, IN
- Creates a compelling Quality vision for the Evansville QA organization aligned with overall
- Mead Johnson Business, Regional Supply Chain and Global QA objectives.
- Establishes strategies to achieve Quality vision, as well as meaningful metrics and effective communication structure to focus improvement and priorities.
- Effectively use data analysis to optimize testing cost and method capability for Innovation.
Selects and develops individuals with the talent and behaviors necessary to achieve competitive superiority.
- Guides the leadership development process, ensuring ongoing succession for key positions.
- Creates a high performance focused operating culture of engagement throughout the organization that emphasizes the customer, teamwork, personal accountability and winning attitude.
- Fosters a culture that focuses on problem prevention. Proactively identifies risks.
- Develops and implements corrective action plans to mitigate risks. Uses incidents as teaching opportunities across the organization to prevent recurrences.
- Delivers creative, value-added business results through superior execution. Conducts thorough and careful analysis of data, gathers critical information, and effectively allocates resources required to achieve business objectives.
- Manages organizational budget responsibilities for quality organization for the site.
- Collaborates with Manufacturing, Procurement, R&D peers and other Supply Chain support areas in order to efficiently implement Quality Improvement.
- Understands all aspects of Quality Assurance including GMP compliance, Statistical Process Control, Continuous improvement, Laboratory Operations (including instrumentation), Consumer Satisfaction Measures, procedural document control, release and stability testing protocols, root cause problem solving and new product quality assurance.
- BS in a Science-based curriculum (e.g., Chemistry, Microbiology, Food Science/Technology or Chemical Engineering) is required. Advanced degree is preferred.
- A minimum of five years of experience as a leader in at least one key Quality functional area required (i.e., Quality Assurance, Control, Compliance, or Improvement). A minimum of ten years of experience in infant formula liquid and/or powder manufacturing, other relevant food industry, or USFDA regulated industry required.
- Experience in gathering data from a variety of sources, analyzing and interpreting complex problems, and utilizing effective decision-making skills to deliver superior business solutions preferred.
- Experience working in a cross-functional team environment, delivering superior business results that meet high quality requirements with aggressive deadlines preferred.
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication of technical information. Working knowledge of laboratory information and quality systems required.
- Ability to gain certification or experience with Aseptic production & Better Process Control School - Low Acid Canned Food certification
- Ability to travel domestically or internationally 5-10%
Apply Now for a chance to really change the game!
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top