Senior Finance Analyst, Supply Manufacturing
The role of the Senior Finance Analyst - North America Home & Hygiene Supply Manufacturing covers the Management reporting, financial data validation and analysis, process adherence, maintenance & improvement, support the internal control and compliance requirements for the three RB NA Home and Hygiene Manufacturing sites and contract manufacturing.
- Contribute to drive financial performance of the RB North America Home & Hygiene manufacturing operations together with leadership team.
- Lead annual business planning process, forecasts, Latest Views and actual reporting
- Liaise with the manufacturing site finance team members to ensure adherence with the RB finance manual and financial data standards
- Provide analysis of the transfer prices, detailing reasons for movements
- Maintain a robust forecasting system in operation and assure budget holders are involved
- Participate in cost improvement / restructuring / capex / sourcing projects, challenge, calculate sensitivities and build business cases
- Provide financial expertise and challenge on ad hoc projects and analysis
- Play a key role in the finance community within the North American supply chain, developing relationships to drive performance improvements, sharing best practices with colleagues
- Play an active role in driving for change and continuous improvement in the business and within finance; identify areas that require improvement
Most importantly - You are looking for the next challenge and the opportunity to be promoted to the Factory Finance Controller role in one of the RB manufacturing sites!
Is this You?
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance. Masters degree or CPA preferred
- 4 - 5 years' relevant experience in a manufacturing environment. Experience working within a CPG environment is strongly preferred
- Financial Analysis in Supply Chain or Operations is strongly preferred
- JDE ERP experience required - JDE+SAP experience would be an advantage
- Ability to work well under pressure of financial reporting deadlines.
- Adaptable to work in a fast paced and demanding environment.
- Strong financial knowledge and general accounting knowledge
- Strong financial modeling skills. Strong business analysis and problem-solving skills
- MS Excel proficiency and strong MS PowerPoint skills
- Self-starter with ability to meet deadlines and possesses strong project management skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills along with presentation skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with all departments, management levels within the company and external stakeholders
- Ability to successfully influence peers and senior leadership
- Ability to recognize opportunities to simplify processes and create efficiencies
- Ability to work with various functions and departments
- Fast paced. Tired of having to jump through endless hoops to get things done? Not here. We move fast and deliver .
- Growth. Frustrated by the lack of growth opportunities in your current company? Not here! RB takes pride in the development and continued growth of our employees through steady rotations and promotions.
- Autonomy. RB empowers you to OWN what you do.
- Iconic Global Brands. http://bit.ly/RBNABrands Take a look. You'll be surprised at how many you already have in your home.
- Feel good about the company you work for! RB is committed to making the world a better place through bette rb usiness. http://bit.ly/rbsustainability
- Passport Stamps. Does working Internationally interest you? Perform well and Global doors can open for you at RB.
- Work with smart people. We have a talented workforce that believes in sharing ideas to help each other, and the company succeed.
- Vacation. We offer 4 weeks' vacation, 9 core Holidays and 4 floating days.
- 16 weeks paid Maternity leave.
- Competitive base salaries and bonuses.
- Tuition reimbursement.
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly Global organisation.
Apply Now for a chance to really change the game!
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of RB's Employees
Associate Brand Manager
Bunmi seeks to unlock new consumer insights and develop long-term strategy for growing the brand he supports, a role which also entails managing promotions and other daily tasks.
Back to top