Senior Brand Manager, HH Innovation
You will have the opportunity to lead the area brand planning and implementation of NPD & EPD projects from Innovation Pack to launch across markets. You will also be responsible for closing any innovation gaps through the creation of brand development initiatives, fueling growth on the base business. Working with a range of key stakeholders in CDO, and Area and market you will play a key role in supporting the growth of the overall brand in the Area.
- With the PO1 Marketing Director and the Associate Director for Innovation drive ENA brand Plan and total initiative pipeline (NPD/EPD/BDI) & prepare the area brand master plan, including vision plan and financials.
- Contribute to development of global brand strategy and Innovation pipeline, working with Global Category Development Organisation and the Powerbrand Director
- Work with Powermarket teams to effectively roll-out NPD launches and prepares all materials required for launch.
- Recommends the Brand assortment for new initiatives for the Powermarket and Area.
- Provides input on Project feasibility of NPD to CDO and ensuring all Area requirements for markets and customers are submitted to the CDO.
- Develops consumer and shopper (by store format) materials for use across area for NPD EPD and BDI rollouts.
- Works with Trade Marketing to develop the 5P/3D per initiative by format and delivers full set of activation materials for each critical store format
- Assess market best practice and BDI and propose the best ones for area roll out
- Manages talent development and performance management for team where relevant.
- Focus on Russia and Italy as the markets to drive future ENA growth
Is this You?
- Bachelor's degree, an MBA a plus but not required
- 4 years marketing experience, must be able to demonstrate outstanding marketing skills and potential, developed within a CPG environment, including B2B marketing.
- Minimum 18 months as a Brand Manager within CPG industry
- Proven leadership skills and experience
- Excellent analytical skills
- Very strong verbal/written communication skills
- Fast paced. Tired of having to jump through endless hoops to get things done? Not here. We move fast and deliver .
- Growth. Frustrated by the lack of growth opportunities in your current company? Not here! RB takes pride in the development and continued growth of our employees through steady rotations and promotions.
- Autonomy. RB empowers you to OWN what you do.
- Iconic Global Brands. http://bit.ly/RBNABrands Take a look. You'll be surprised at how many you already have in your home.
- Feel good about the company you work for! RB is committed to making the world a better place through bette rb usiness. http://bit.ly/rbsustainability
- Passport Stamps. Does working Internationally interest you? Perform well and Global doors can open for you at RB.
- Work with smart people. We have a talented workforce that believes in sharing ideas to help each other, and the company succeed.
- Vacation. We offer 4 weeks' vacation, 9 core Holidays and 4 floating days.
- 16 weeks paid Maternity leave.
- Competitive base salaries and bonuses.
- Tuition reimbursement.
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly Global organisation.
Apply Now for a chance to really change the game!
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top