- Parsippany, NJ
RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company. We work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and keep giving people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes, through our brands like Lysol, Mucinex, Enfamil, and Airwick.
Thrive in an environment of high autonomy and accountability? Keen to be at the heart of the fastest growing health and hygiene company? Keep reading to learn about what we're looking for and how to complete the application!
The RB Supply Chain Co-Op is a 6 to 8-month full-time rotation, which typically takes place during a school semester. The following Supply Chain Co-Ops are available with RB starting in June 2019;
- Customer Supply Chain - RB's key player in managing supply chain relationship with customer partners. Determines team ability to add value to local business.
- Planning (Custom Manufacturing, Demand Planning, S&OP) - Control tower of Supply Services. Serve as point of contact between RB Commercial and RB Manufacturing.
- Logistics (Transportation, Warehousing, Corporate Logistics) - This is where "the rubber hits the road" in terms of managing not only the key operational aspect of the Supply Services team but also the most significant costs within Supply Services.
- Manufacturing - Takes place in each factory; where raw and packaging materials are transformed into packaged ready products.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Provide suggestions on new processes, opportunities, and initiatives that deliver savings or service improvements.
- Reporting and managing orders in SAP. Facilitating, tracking, and optimizing RB operations with planners and recommending strategies to improve fill rate, order frequency, lead-time variability, and inventory.
- Manage a key project to successful completion; define scope, stakeholders, and milestones. Opportunity to present results in a forum with upper management.
- Facilitate continuous improvement by evaluation of operations considering new technology, team needs, and cost/benefit opportunities.
- Analyzing, recommending, and optimizing logistics process within targeted business assignment and the greater supply services business.
- Contributing to the development of the process and systems architecture by incorporating information available in the CRM (customer relationship management) planning systems.
- Developing reporting to track and influence team performance and perform weekly analytics.
- Facilitating, tracking and optimizing RB operations with planners, project managers and operations teams to improve fill rate, lead time variability, inventory levels/ issues, productivity, cost and operational process through various productivity tools and methods.
- Pursuing an undergraduate degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Information Systems, Business Administration, or Engineering and graduating after January 2020.
- A concentration or coursework in Enterprise Resource Planning a plus.
- Prior familiarity with SAP a plus.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Project management skills including planning, scheduling, budgeting, and implementing.
- Strong analytical and excellent communication skills; ability to organize and analyze cost/spend/ data and present summaries of findings.
- Independent thinker capable of self-starting and problem-solving skills is a must.
- Demonstrated entrepreneurial and leadership qualities to take charge and initiate action.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Access).
- Must be domestically and internationally mobile for future career growth within the supply chain organization.
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top