Respiratory Sales Representative- San Antonio
Respiratory Sales Representative
RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company. We work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and keep giving people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes, through our brands.
A fantastic opportunity is available for a Respiratory Sales Representative
to join our Sales team in San Antonio, TX.
About the role
Join Reckitt Benckiser and you'll join a global CPG powerhouse, whose Power brands hold No. 1 positions in seven worldwide market categories. We've built our success on a quick-thinking, fast-acting culture, so you can look forward to a role that will have real impact on a business that continues to outpace the global markets.
The Respiratory Sales Specialist is responsible for achieving sales goals and implementing company approved programs within an assigned geographically - defined territory. This is accomplished by providing company approved information and services to all classes of accounts such as physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, office staff and other customers.
- Achieving territory sales goals and objectives by making face-to-face sales presentations to key customers that create a demand for company products.
- Being a team player by assisting team to achieve regional sales goals.
- Effectively planning each day by establishing a daily plan and objective.
- Utilizing selling skills to gain each customer's commitment to proposed action.
- Leveraging call plan and account information to make effective sales calls to targeted customers to maximize sales.
- Reviewing each sales call for effectiveness, establishing the objective for the next call and recording the information on the appropriate platform.
- Sampling physicians, NPs and PAs to increase recommendations and RX based on their potential.
- Attending and actively participating in all sales meetings.
- Completing ongoing training programs designed to increase RB and competitive product knowledge.
- Maintaining continual knowledge of current reprints, visual aids, promotional materials and use them effectively in selling situations.
- Understanding and applying the pharmacoeconomics of RB products to customers affected by managed health care.
- Maintaining sales materials and samples by conducting a regular inventory according to company policy and PDMA guidelines.
- Providing timely and accurate feedback to the Regional Business Manager concerning sales trends as well as business conditions and opportunities.
- Administrative responsibilities including weekly expense reporting and resource management.
- Some overnight travel for meetings and training is required for this role and depending on your geographical territory logistics occasional overnights within the territory could be required.
- Fast paced. Tired of having to jump through endless hoops to get things done? Not here. We move fast and deliver.
- Growth. Frustrated by the lack of growth opportunities in your current company? Not here¡ RB takes pride in the development and continued growth of our employees through steady rotations and promotions.
- Autonomy. RB empowers you to OWN what you do.
- Iconic Global Brands. http://bit.ly/RBNABrands Take a look. You'll be surprised at how many you already have in your home.
- Feel good about the Company you work for! RB is committed to making the world a better place through betterrbusiness. http://bit.ly/rbsustainability
- Passport Stamps. Does working internationally interest you? Perform well and Global doors can open for you at RB.
- Work with smart people. We have a talented workforce that believes in sharing ideas to help each other, and the company succeed.
- Vacation. We offer 4 weeks' vacation, 9 core Holidays and 4 floating days.
- 16 weeks paid Maternity leave.
- Competitive base salaries and bonuses.
- Tuition reimbursement.
In return, RB will offer you a very competitive salary with excellent benefits, a fast-paced working environment with incredible opportunities to develop yourself, and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organization.
Apply Now for a chance to really change the game!
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top