RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company. We work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and keep giving people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes, through our brands.
A fantastic opportunity is available for a Regulatory Manager to join our Safety, Quality and Compliance team in Austin, TX.
An exciting opportunity to provide Regulatory leadership in RB's latest acquisition, Upspring.
Acting as a key member of the Upspring SQRC team and the face of Regulatory to build and embed the RB SQRC culture into the business.
In this role, the individual will provide regulatory leadership to deliver the UpSpring SQRC remediation program, support the launch of NPD pipelines spanning across a variety of regulatory classifications and build strong, robust Regulatory systems, processes and culture to enable UpSpring to grow in a long, sustainable way.
Scope / Dimensions of Role
- Provide regulatory leadership and support UpSpring SQRC Head to develop end-to-end SQRC capabilities that allow the business to grow rapidly whilst ensuring visibility and maintenance of regulatory compliance and quality assurance of products.
- Be accountable to deliver UpSpring Regulatory Remediation program, support the launch of NPD pipelines across a wide range of regulatory classifications, e.g. VMS, medical devices, cosmetics, medicines, establish robust Regulatory systems/work processes, and contribute in embedding the RB SQRC culture into UpSpring
Responsibilities / Accountabilities
The Regulatory Manager / Associate Manager plays an essential role in delivering Regulatory remediation program, and establish end-to-end Regulatory capabilities at UpSpring:
• You will provide Regulatory leadership within the UpSpring SQRC team and will lead Regulatory remediation program where you will apply your technical and commercial regulatory knowledge.
• By working in close partnership with the wider UpSpring team, lead the regulatory strategy and feasibility assessment of all NPDs. Provide regulatory advice and develop sound regulatory strategies for new projects.
• Be a key enabler within the UpSpring team to deliver projects in a fast and agile manner.
• Support Head of SQRC UpSpring, establish strong compliance culture and SQRC capabilities within UpSpring. Lay the foundation and develop end-to-end Regulatory processes, structures and framework in a pragmatic manner for the UpSpring business to be future proof.
- Develop training materials that embed SQRC culture into the business, and optimally prepare UpSpring for the present and future regulatory changes
- Participate in regular management reviews and lead Regulatory management reviews.
Professional Qualifications / Experience
- Educated to honours degree level in a scientific field or equivalent experience
- Sound regulatory expertise in US Regulations, a solid track record of Regulatory Affairs experience with strategic and operational regulatory experience in any of the following areas: VMS (preferred), medical devices, cosmetics, infant nutrition, medicines.
- High level of accuracy in reviewing and authoring documentation.
- Good attention to detail, with excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to digest and translate regulatory/technical requirements for the business.
- Able to manage multiple activities simultaneously whilst maintaining good quality of work and achieve deadlines.
Key Competencies / Personal Attributes
- Results oriented, entrepreneurial and self-motivating
- Strong communication skills both written and oral
- Bias for action, capability to define, evaluate and take risks
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Capable of building strong working relationship
- Stand alone
- Presentation skills
Please note that the duties and responsibilities within this role may change over the course of employment, which will require flexibility.
Fast paced. Tired of having to jump through endless hoops to get things done? Not here. We move fast and deliver.
Growth. Frustrated by the lack of growth opportunities in your current company? Not here¡ RB takes pride in the development and continued growth of our employees through steady rotations and promotions.
Autonomy. RB empowers you to OWN what you do.
Iconic Global Brands. http://bit.ly/RBNABrands Take a look. You'll be surprised at how many you already have in your home.
Feel good about the Company you work for! RB is committed to making the world a better place through betterrbusiness. http://bit.ly/rbsustainability
Passport Stamps. Does working internationally interest you? Perform well and Global doors can open for you at RB.
Work with smart people. We have a talented workforce that believes in sharing ideas to help each other, and the company succeed.
Vacation. We offer 4 weeks' vacation, 9 core Holidays and 4 floating days.
16 weeks paid Maternity leave.
Competitive base salaries and bonuses.
In return, RB will offer you a very competitive salary with excellent benefits, a fast-paced working environment with incredible opportunities to develop yourself, and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organization.
Apply Now for a chance to really change the game!
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top