- Well organized, effective communicator that works well with teams, is agile, demonstrates leadership qualities and is focused on results.
- Supports export market requests with documentation and information for new product registrations, re-registrations and maintenance.
- Works closely with manager to support group's dynamic role as primary source of contact for export market inquiries.
- Support the export regulatory process by working closely with quality to review & provide markets feedback on requested information.
- Helps link current product registrations with new projects & products to help ensure US export markets registrations are aware of US product changes.
- Supports planning council process for export market product requests.
- Establishes and maintains databases and processes for export market registrations and regulatory compliance needs.
- Helps build, submit, and handle correspondence on export product pre-market notifications to FDA.
- Supports the regulatory review of global ingredient/process initiatives.
- Authors or updates standard operating procedures and work instructions.
- Helps establish and maintain Kosher & Halal ingredient & product certifications and also assists in maintaining the Kosher & Halal status of US and global manufacturing sites.
- Demonstrated understanding of RB IFCN internal processes.
- Demonstrated ability to work with a range of technically and culturally diverse people, collaborate in team projects, and deliver value-added business results that meet high quality requirements within tight deadlines.
- Demonstrated knowledge of US and global regulatory practices.
- Experience in working with RB IFCN databases.
- Knowledge of RB IFCN products.
- Basic understanding of US regulations and export needs.
- Broader understanding of RB IFCN Global Business Operations and regulatory product registrations for RB IFCN products.
- Opportunity to leverage team effectiveness and performance through on-going feedback and coaching.
- Deepen understanding of US FDA and export regulations.
- Increase opportunities to address global markets needs as well as desires.
- Deepen understanding of registration requirements for different products.
Apply Now for a chance to really change the game!
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top