R&D Sr. Associate, Project Manager
RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company. We work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and keep giving people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes, through our brands.
A fantastic opportunity is available for an enthusiastic and experienced Sr. R&D Project Manager Health - Wellness to join our team in Salt Lake City.
Working within the fast-paced VMS R&D team, you will be responsible for the project management work associated with the successful and timely introduction of new products. You will deliver best practice project management, including support and planning, while working in multi-functional project teams to deliver project requirements.
• Support R&D Management by leading key initiatives to deliver consumer preferred products.
• Lead cross-functional (including international) project teams (marketing, R&D, manufacturing, procurement, legal, regulatory affairs, package engineering, logistics, etc.) to develop and launch new products and initiatives.
• Establish project schedules/timelines and coordinate all activities associated with new product development from inception through project completion.
• Identification and clarification of project objectives and scope, including success criteria.
• Identify and manage project dependencies and critical project paths; manage risk analysis and contingency planning on all assigned projects.
• Create and manage key project management documentation (e.g. milestones charts, plans and project/budget trackers).
• Manage cross functional project activity across several functions including internal/external resources and lead cross-functional teams serving as the gate holder of all project timelines; track project plans and milestones.
• Lead cross-functional alignment meetings (Project Review) to address specific project challenges/issues.
• Deliver best practise project management / planning within the team and working with other Project Managers to contribute ideas for new ways of working to ensure continuous improvement and excellence in project management.
• Active participation in category Innovation Meetings and other strategic/brand meetings.
• Develop and manage third party's project activities.
• Previous relevant experience of product development within an R&D Health, Medical Device or FMCG environment, with a proven track record of delivery.
• Excellent communication skills, including presentation skills.
• Experience in project resource management.
• Good leadership, inter-personal and motivational skills with an ability to multi-task and drive results.
• Planning and organisational skills with a sound understanding of priority setting.
• Entrepreneurial with an affinity for problem solving and innovation.
• Proven ability to work under pressure without compromising on deliverables.
• Flexibility of thinking in order to facilitate working with many different professional disciplines.
• Command of Microsoft Project (or other project software) with basic knowledge of other computer software and the ability to learn additional computer skills.
• Bachelor degree in science or engineering (chemical, mechanical, packaging, etc.), project management, business, or other technical field preferred.
• Master's degree in business a plus.
• Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) designation (or on-track) a plus.
• Stage Gate experience preferred.
• Openness to change and ability to think out of the box.
• Chinese-English bilingual preferred.
• Fast paced. Tired of having to jump though endless hoops to get things done? Not here. We move fast and deliver.
• Growth. Frustrated by the lack of growth opportunities in your current company? Not here¡ RB takes pride in the development and continued growth of our employees through steady rotations and promotions.
• Autonomy. RM empowers you to OWN what you do.
• Iconic Global Brands. http://bit.ly/RBNABrands Take a look. You'll be surprised at how many you already have in your home.
• Feel good about the Company you work for! RB is committed to making the world a better place through betterrbusiness. http://bit.ly/rbsustainability
• Passport Stamps. Does working internationally interest you? Perform well and Global doors can open for you at RB.
• Work with smart people. We have a talented workforce that believes in sharing ideas to help each other, and the company succeed.
• Vacation. We offer 4 weeks' vacation, 9 core Holidays and 4 floating days.
• 16 weeks paid Maternity leave.
• Competitive base salaries and bonuses.
• Tuition reimbursement.
In return, RB will offer you a very competitive salary with excellent benefits, a fast-paced working environment with incredible opportunities to develop yourself, and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organization.
Apply Now for a chance to really change the game!
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top