R&D Operations Associate NA, Hygiene/Home
R&D Operations Associate NA, Hygiene/Home
RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company. We work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and keep giving people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes, through our brands.
A fantastic opportunity is available for a R&D Operations Associate NA, Hygiene/Home to join our R&D team in St. Peters, MO.
The R&D Operations Associate will work with the Supply team in St. Peters factory on key projects for Lysol, Finish and Household brands.
- Work cross-functionally and be R&D lead on project teams to achieve key milestones and objectives.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Supply to develop, prioritize and execute project portfolio.
- Lead R&D support to manufacturing and supply on industrial trials, trouble-shooting formula related processing issues and consulting on local Quality issues.
- Develop strong technical knowledge on both product and process to assign risk and solve project related challenges.
- Identify technical and strategic solutions to deliver projects effectively and efficiently.
- Foster personal development growth with continuous coaching and feedback on career development as per the R&D Guiding Principles and Corporate Core Values.
- BS/BA degree in a related science and 5 years' experience, or MS degree in a related science and 3 years' experience, or PhD in a related science and 1 year relevant experience in Personal Care and/or Surface Care
- Experience and/or proven track record of successful delivery of technical projects in a FMCG company.
- Proven Project Management skills including timeline management and coordination of key stake holders.
- Strong formulation knowledge and understanding of chemical interactions.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills to nurture teamwork and foster an environment of achievement.
- Ability to deliver independently and thrive in a challenging production environment and work well under pressure
- Excellent networking and communication skills including the ability to communicate risks
- Results-oriented and self-motivating.
- Ability to display a degree of flexibility and adapt effectively to change.
- Excellent networking and communication skills.
- Proficient with common software, including MSOffice.
- Understanding of regulated products under regulatory bodies (EPA, FDA, BPR).
- Proactive mindset fitting with RB Core Values and able to exhibit entrepreneurial attributes.
- Fast paced. Tired of having to jump through endless hoops to get things done? Not here. We move fast and deliver.
- Growth. Frustrated by the lack of growth opportunities in your current company? Not here¡ RB takes pride in the development and continued growth of our employees through steady rotations and promotions.
- Autonomy. RB empowers you to OWN what you do.
- Iconic Global Brands. http://bit.ly/RBNABrands Take a look. You'll be surprised at how many you already have in your home.
- Feel good about the Company you work for! RB is committed to making the world a better place through betterrbusiness. http://bit.ly/rbsustainability
- Passport Stamps. Does working internationally interest you? Perform well and Global doors can open for you at RB.
- Work with smart people. We have a talented workforce that believes in sharing ideas to help each other, and the company succeed.
- Vacation. We offer 4 weeks' vacation, 9 core Holidays and 4 floating days.
- 16 weeks paid Maternity leave.
- Competitive base salaries and bonuses.
- Tuition reimbursement.
In return, RB will offer you a very competitive salary with excellent benefits, a fast-paced working environment with incredible opportunities to develop yourself, and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organization.
Apply Now for a chance to really change the game!
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top