R&D Associate, UpSpring- Austin, TX
- Salt Lake City, UT
The role is available at R&D associate level. The role is to provide ongoing R&D support to the RB portfolio of VMS (vitamins, minerals and supplements) and OTC (over the counter) products currently in market.
Position will be located in Austin, TX.
• Perform end-to-end project leadership for key Healthcare projects, ensuring that these are executed to the standards required for the product classification.
• Responsibility for ensuring all required formulation, feasibility work, analysis, validation, stability testing, industrial trials and dossier preparation are performed on time and to the required standards.
• Providing leadership to assistants working within the team assuming a line management responsibility.
• Support the team with respect to required activities that support operations in shared laboratories (maintenance activities, audit preparations, etc.)
• Support the manager in measuring and reporting team KPIs to senior management.
• Educated to Degree level (Chemistry, pharmacy, chemical engineering or other relevant science)
• Minimum 3 years R&D experience with a proven track record of delivery and a good understanding of multiple disciplines including marketing, supply chain, quality and regulatory
• Strong leadership with a passion for developing people
• Technical experience in the analytical and/or formulation field
• Experience of working in a Healthcare environment is desirable
• Experience of generating technical files desirable.
• Natural problem solver and will draw inspiration from cross functional experiences as well as your network of contacts
• Think big and know how to focus on doing rather than deliberating
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Proven track record in active collaboration with R&D and non-R&D functions
• Experience with managing a multitude of tasks, prioritization to ensure high level delivery and resource planning
• Respect other points of view, but are not afraid to speak your mind
• Enjoy working in a demanding, fast-paced and highly dynamic environment
Back to top