RB is different: 'good enough' isn't good enough here.
RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company, We work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and keep giving people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes, through our brands like Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol, Finish and Vanish.
RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company. We work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and keep giving people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes, through our brands.
A fantastic opportunity is available for a Project Manager to join our Supply team in Parsippany, NJ.
The Project Manager is responsible for managing the Product Commercialization process for their respective category. They are accountable for managing the product/project development stage gate process for the business as well as the coordination of the cross functional resources assigned to the project. The Project Manager will support in developing the long-term strategy to achieve sales and margin growth goals on individual categories through managing the scope and goals of the project, work plans, product launch timelines and implementation strategies. Plan and manage multiple related projects including, cost/benefit analysis, estimation of budgets, time lines, and resources required for successful and timely completion of projects. The Project Manager will also assist in the development of measurement processes/methods for assessing progress towards goals and project outcomes.
- Responsible to lead project teams to develop and launch new product initiatives.
- Responsible for managing cross functional (and international) teams (marketing, R&D, manufacturing, procurement, legal, package engineering, logistics, etc.) to launch new products as well as modify existing products as per the agreed launch date and agreed upon cost of goods.
- Establishing project schedules and coordinating all activities associated with new product development and product change from inception through project completion, including: o Identification and clarification of project objectives and scope
- Providing business-focused manufacturing support, analysis, and coordination for tactical issues including: o Marketing directional changes
- Manage/Coordinate timelines and stage gate process for all initiatives in the category, including: New and existing product development, Item discontinuations, and sourcing changes. Responsible for approving all projects at Step 1 on behalf of supply, ensuring compliance with brand hurdles, and SKU complexity targets.
- Act as supply chain leader within the category Power of One Team (business unit), helping to provide a voice for supply within the team and ensuring proper 2 way communication in and out of the team. Attend all Power of One team meetings and lead the dCam/eCam meetings (project review sessions).
o Establishment of success criteria for the project.
o Feasibility studies including cost, capacity and alternative/option analysis
o Establishment and implementation of project team and timetables as well as a production launch plan
o Project Coordination/Management through completion
o Present updates to management
o Product/component obsolescence
o Capacity issues
o Non-forecasted change requests
o What-if scenarios
- Bachelor Degree Engineering or B.S. In Supply Chain Management, Business Degree or relevant degree
- Minimum of 5 years of supply chain experience.
- Process Improvement experience (Six Sigma Approach) a plus.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Effective team facilitator.
- Must exercise considerable planning, judgment and ability to work independently.
- Good leadership, inter-personal and motivational skills.
- Proven presentation and communication skills.
- Maintain customer relationships as well as manage their expectations.
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization in a professional, diplomatic and tactful manner.
- Inventory analysis experience; cost reduction experience; service; multi unit distribution experience; logistics; operations; and finance.
- Experience with MS Project is a plus.
Why RB ?
- Fast paced. Tired of having to jump through endless hoops to get things done? Not here. We move fast and deliver .
- Growth. Frustrated by the lack of growth opportunities in your current company? Not here! RB takes pride in the development and continued growth of our employees through steady rotations and promotions.
- Autonomy. RB empowers you to OWN what you do.
- Iconic Global Brands. http://bit.ly/RBNABrands Take a look. You'll be surprised at how many you already have in your home.
- Feel good about the company you work for! RB is committed to making the world a better place through betterbusiness. http://bit.ly/rbsustainability
- Passport Stamps. Does working Internationally interest you? Perform well and Global doors can open for you at RB.
- Work with smart people. We have a talented workforce that believes in sharing ideas to help each other, and the company succeed.
- Vacation. We offer 4 weeks vacation, 9 core Holidays and 4 floating days.
- 16 weeks paid Maternity leave.
- Competitive base salaries and bonuses.
- Tuition reimbursement.
Apply Now for a chance to really change the game!
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top