Production Operator 2 - Packing
RB is different: 'good enough' isn't good enough here.
RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company, We work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and keep giving people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes, through our brands like Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol, Finish and Vanish.
Skilled operator that is trained to operate and trouble shoot all equipment in their line/area. Operates under supervision from the Team Captain but reports into the TRM.
A fantastic opportunity is available for you to join our Operations team.
This role is responsible in:
- Acts in accordance with all Safety procedures.
- Proactively looks for safety improvements in their area of work utilising CAPS program.
- Acts in accordance with all Quality procedures.
- Completes cleaning duties as required to maintain necessary 5S and cGMP levels.
- Owns and executes their own training plan provided by the department.
- Completes additional tasks deemed necessary by the Team Captain to achieve area targets.
- Demonstrated evidence of completing all responsibilities outlined in 'Operator 1' role.
- Operates equipment at maximum efficiency
- Completes changeover and set-up of equipment
- Executes basic trouble shooting of equipment
- Manages reject levels in line with target
Is this You?
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Ability to work to stretching targets
- In line with RB core values, the candidate will be achievement focussed and able to work in a direct and often pressurised environment. Entrepreneurial skills in terms of innovation and problem solving are key along with tenacity, tough-mindedness and ability to influence and demonstrate strong team working abilities and commitment .
- Excellent team working.
- Openness to change and ability to think out of the box.
- Ability to turn ideas into actions
- Willingness to take ownership
- Awareness of quality/Good Manufacturing Practice and experience of a KPI focussed environment
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly Global organisation.
Apply Now for a chance to really change the game!
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top