- Tuition reimbursement
- 4 weeks' vacation, 12 holidays, competitive salaries & bonuses,
- 16 weeks paid maternity leave
A fantastic opportunity is available for a Production Engineer to join our Belle Mead team.
This role is responsible for identifying, developing, and managing OEE, Waste , & cost reduction improvement projects. You will work alongside the Team Resource Manager to ensure line personnel are utilized to their highest potential, and, to ensure: safety, quality, labor, & production targets are achieved consistently.
- Ensures the compliance to safety policies of Reckitt Benckiser as well as compliance to the appropriate local safety and environmental regulations.
- Leads the analysis of available loss data and champions activities to improve plant equipment effectiveness and reduce waste within operations.
- Act as a change agent, systematically driving Waste identification and elimination, and RCA for continuous improvement and change throughout the plant.
- Aggressively pursue long term Direct Labor cost reductions by implementing strategies to reduce costs and re-engineer work-flows on the production floor.
- Guide efforts to insure compliance with all applicable Good Manufacturing Practices and requirements. Update and modify site-operating procedures as required.
- Coordinates with production and planning to ensure all EPD/NPD projects are executed flawlessly.
- Insures production floor personnel are using the proper QA systems to ensure we are using the correct components and finished goods and takes corrective actions when required
- Identify GM improvement opportunities, develop projects, and track deliverables.
Is this You?
- Bachelor's degree in engineering
- 3-5 years' experience in Consumer Goods or Packaging is an asset
- 2-3 years' supervisory experience or project management experience
- Experience with ISO and GMP regulations
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Demonstrated financial understanding
- Demonstrated Change Management experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, JDE, SAP
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly Global organisation.
Apply Now for a chance to really change the game!
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of RB's Employees
BunmiAssociate Brand Manager
Bunmi seeks to unlock new consumer insights and develop long-term strategy for growing the brand he supports, a role which also entails managing promotions and other daily tasks.
Back to top