- Holland, MI
- Effectively manages production area for a shift (people, equipment, processes) to meet all operational goals and ensure customer service.
- Coordinates daily production activities and resources to ensure daily objectives are met.
- Works with shift team to identify and resolve issues to enhance employee safety and GMP compliance.
- Develops shift team and builds an effective operating culture by utilizing a performance management process that set expectations, ensures on-going coaching and assesses an employee's performance.
- Understands the production standards for production area, is accountable for managing production area shift to ensure objectives are met.
- Clearly understand the regulatory environment and MJ policies for the operation and ensured production systems. Ensure documentation and processes are in compliance at all times.
- Executes training plan for staff on shift teams.
- Ensures shift area implements and utilizes solutions and technologies in support of improved safety, quality and continuous improvement and optimization of manufacturing processes.
- Provides technical leadership within operation to resolve and/or trouble shoot production issues, builds technical competencies within the production shift tea by sharing knowledge and providing for on-going training.
- Ability to communicate issues, goals and objectives effectively and manage competing requests in a complex, changing environment. Ensures accurate and timely completion and review of production records.
- Utilizes HR systems to manage employee transactions and ensures compliance with all HR policies and effectively manages employee relations issues timely.
- Communicates and coordinates work activities with other areas in the manufacturing facility such as, Quality, Maintenance, Planning, Warehousing and other Supervisors.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a manufacturing environment with some leadership experience a must, and/or four year degree, preferably in a business or technical field.
- Experience working within an FDA regulated environment preferred. Basic computer skills required (i.e. Windows, SAP, and WINS). Previous experience with computerized inventory systems a plus.
- Experience leading a production team in a complex, changing environment to deliver results to the organization.
- Experience working on a cross functional team within a broader organization preferred.
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly Global organisation.
Apply Now for a chance to really change the game!
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top