Plant Finance Manager
- Evansville, IN
Plant Finance Manager
RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company. We work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and keep giving people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes, through our brands.
A fantastic opportunity is available for a Plant Finance Manager to join our Finance team in Evansville, IN.
Responsibilities and Duties
Responsible for all financial aspects of the Evansville Supply Center. Lead financial reporting, budgets, projections, and strategic plans for the Evansville plant. Focus on Business Partnering and Enhanced Cross-Functional communication to drive ownership and accountability of financial results to the lowest level of the organization: Member of Evansville Supply Center Leadership Team and highly involved with the Mfg plant operations
- Actively Collaborates with North America Finance
- Actively collaborates with North America Supply Chain Leadership team
- BS in Accounting or Finance - CPA or MBA preferred
- 5-10 years experience working in the accounting/finance field with a medium to large company.
- Previous experience in supply chain environment and ability to apply knowledge of plant cost structure a plus.
- Familiarity with products.
- Demonstrated ability to manage operational budgets, develop strategic plans, and anticipate emerging issues.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with others across functional lines and at all levels of the organization and drive performance.
- Mastery of accounting principles, cost accounting, internal controls, and financial analysis.
- Demonstrated ability to use SAP effectively.
- Fast paced. Tired of having to jump through endless hoops to get things done? Not here. We move fast and deliver.
- Growth. Frustrated by the lack of growth opportunities in your current company? Not here¡ RB takes pride in the development and continued growth of our employees through steady rotations and promotions.
- Autonomy. RB empowers you to OWN what you do.
- Iconic Global Brands. http://bit.ly/RBNABrands Take a look. You'll be surprised at how many you already have in your home.
- Feel good about the Company you work for! RB is committed to making the world a better place through betterrbusiness. http://bit.ly/rbsustainability
- Passport Stamps. Does working internationally interest you? Perform well and Global doors can open for you at RB.
- Work with smart people . We have a talented workforce that believes in sharing ideas to help each other, and the company succeed.
- Vacation. We offer 4 weeks' vacation, 9 core Holidays and 4 floating days.
- 16 weeks paid Maternity leave.
- Competitive base salaries and bonuses.
- Tuition reimbursement.
In return, RB will offer you a very competitive salary with excellent benefits, a fast-paced working environment with incredible opportunities to develop yourself, and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organization.
Apply Now for a chance to really change the game!
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top