RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company. We work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and keep giving people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes, through our brands.
A fantastic opportunity is available for a Planning Manager to join our Supply team in Parsippany, NJ.
About the role:
The primary role of the Planning Manager is to develop demand forecasts, establish and manage enterprise consensus forecasts, ensure high service levels and inventory utilization, and collaborate as a liaison with different functional groups.
- Manage a team of 2-4 Planners, responsible for actions in both Supply and Demand including:
- Responsible for developing demand forecasts as basis for supply chain activities for entire organization.
- Establish and manage enterprise consensus forecasts for assigned brands and business units at stock-keeping-unit (SKU) level.
- Analyze and evaluate consumer and trade promotions, run rates, and trends and seasonality, using demand planning software and independent judgment to achieve business alignment. Using demand planning software, and trend, variance and root cause analysis, make demand planning correction action and improvement, as well as obsolescence management recommendations, and lead decision-making process for demand planning and cross-functional teams.
- Lead monthly demand planning meetings with Trade Marketing and Brand group.
- Collaborate as senior liaison on all supply-related matters with Sales, Marketing, Production Planning and Customer Service departments.
- Ensure inventory levels adhere to targets and replenishment plans support rolling 12-month business needs
- Develop and drive solutions for slow-moving/obsolete inventory that maximizes business objectives.
- Influence cross-functional stakeholders (Finance, Logistics, Manufacturing, Brand, Trade, Sales) to improve awareness, performance, and stakeholder value.
- Report on supply and demand-related issues, recommendations and KPIs to senior management. Tools used include Anaplan, Panorama, Power BI, JDE and SAP.
- Involves international travel 1-2 times a year and domestic travel 5-6 times a year.
- Bachelor's degree in industrial engineering, logistics, operations, supply chain management or a related field (foreign equivalent accepted) plus 5 years of experience in job offered or 5 years of post-baccalaureate, progressively responsible experience in supply chain/planning/operations /logistics management.
- Experience must be in the consumer packaged goods industry.
- A master's degree (including an MBA in supply chain management or a related field) plus 3 years of experience is accepted in lieu of a bachelor's degree plus 5 years of experience.
- Experience with SKU rationalization process/models and demand planning system(s) such as MFG/PRO, Proclarity, LMS, JDE or Demantra.
- Experience in root cause analysis, obsolescence management and inventory planning.
- Demonstrated ability to lead decision-making process for cross-functional teams, and to exercise independent judgment on decisions involving business risk.
- Demonstrated analytical, written and oral communication, negotiation and problem-solving skills.
Expect responsibility. Expect challenges. Above all, expect rewards. And expect them all much sooner than you would anywhere else. Apply now!
- Fast paced. Tired of having to jump through endless hoops to get things done? Not here. We move fast and deliver.
- Growth. Frustrated by the lack of growth opportunities in your current company? Not here! RB takes pride in the development and continued growth of our employees through steady rotations and promotions.
- Autonomy. RB empowers you to OWN what you do.
- Iconic Global Brands. http://bit.ly/RBNABrands Take a look. You'll be surprised at how many you already have in your home.
- Feel good about the company you work for! RB is committed to making the world a better place through better business. http://bit.ly/rbsustainability
- Passport Stamps. Does working Internationally interest you? Perform well and Global doors can open for you at RB.
- Work with smart people. We have a talented workforce that believes in sharing ideas to help each other, and the company succeed.
- Vacation. We offer 4 weeks' vacation, 9 core Holidays and 4 floating days.
- 16 weeks paid Maternity leave .
- Competitive base salaries and bonuses.
- Tuition reimbursement.
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly Global organization.
Apply Now for a chance to really change the game!
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top