Performance Marketing Associate, Comms & Content
- Parsippany, NJ
Performance Marketing Associate, Comms & Content
RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company. We work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and keep giving people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes, through our brands.
A fantastic opportunity is available for a Performance Marketing Associate, Comms & Content to join our eCommerce team in Parsippany, NJ.
Responsible for delivery of communication excellence across power brands such as Lysol, Finish, Airwick etc. with remit across Amazon.Com 1 st Party, 3 rd party (Marketplace customers), Pure Play and Bricks & Clicks.
You will be responsible for identifying and driving all digital content creation (Amazon A+/WebCollage, optimized copy, enhanced images and videos, Brand Store pages and Brand campaigns) for new and existing items across key brands. Assist sales teams for eTail such as Amazon, Walmart.com, Target.com, Costco.com to ensure content is optimized to achieve "best in class" ratings, using scorecards provided by tools such as Clavis as well as key customer dashboards. Research competitive data to understand current industry trends in order to stay competitive and develop best practices for E-Commerce content as it pertains to site merchandising and the online user experience. You are supposed to represent the end consumer and bring in their perspective and insights to add value within the broader e-commerce team. You would be the main point of contact for the various Brand teams and would work closely in understanding their brand strategy and bringing it to life within the ecommerce world.
Scope / Dimensions of Role
This person will strategize and execute the eCom communications for key brands such as Lysol, Airwick, Finish and focus on traffic generation and conversion on etailers such as Amazon, B&C players. Responsible for engaging and managing multiple creative and media agencies to deliver BIC brand activations, content development.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Content management
- Responsible to create BIC content for NPD and Brand restager based on Brand and consumer insights
- Responsible for ensuring the DAM, Salsify and Webcollage have updated content for the respective brands
- Optimise page content based on latest information from search ranking, consumer reviews, brand media strategy, consumer trends
- Work with the commercial team to best support the business challenges. It would involve understanding the business dynamics and then providing content based solutions to overcome it
- Work with B&C team to adapt standard content to meet customized customer content guidelines such as for Target.com / Club customers.
- Run A/B testing to continuously optimize the user experience and hence improve conversion and traffic.
- Create a workflow and log for all changes to monitor and report impact
- Build a thorough knowledge of their respective brand and category through consumer, shopper research. Become the 'go-to person' within the team for brand and consumer insights
- Communications Excellence
- Responsible for managing brand and event campaign consumer experience from end to end.
- Align with commercial teams on hero SKU strategy, promotional strategy and communication strategy.
- Collaborate with Brand Po1, SIBM to brief & develop comms for eCom exclusive launches
- Work closely with search/media team to maximize targeting & campaign objectives based on analysis of past campaign performance
- Work with creative agency (ADX) and media agency (AMG) closely to ensure campaign objectives meet their business goals
- Data tracking and analysis
- Responsible for 100% compliance on Clavis for respective priority SKUs.
- Be able to bring together data points from various data systems (POS, media metrics, category metrics) to holistically look at the business impact.
- Understand all information pertaining to ePOS and brand P&L for e-business
- Proficient with data systems and technology platforms. Starts becoming the team champion on systems such as ABVP, Clavis, Salsify, Webcollage, Rodeo, One Click etc.
- Managing multiple stakeholders to align on Communications strategy for the brand/category based on insights and research in e-tailing
- Managing different commercial teams to streamline the customization process for different priority Brick and Click (B&C) customers.
- Activating sync events between internal and external stakeholders
- Being ahead of the curve in this continuous changing ecommerce landscape. Knowing what opportunities makes business sense, being able to prioritize time and resources.
Professional Qualifications / Experience
- Degree educated from a US or international recognised university
- MBA a plus
- 1-2 years' experience in digital marketing/ brand marketing/ content marketing
- Career in leading CPG company/ e-commerce/ e-retailer a plus
- Research & A/B testing experience a plus.
- Understanding of media, digital campaigns and SEO practices
- Cross function exposure to other business operations.
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong oral, written communication, and presentation skills
- Computer and technology proficient
- Entrepreneurial and financially & commercially astute
- Must demonstrate a positive attitude, flexibility, and willingness & passion for continuous improvement and learning in all areas of the business
- A high energy, positive attitude with the drive and motivation to constantly be improving the online experience
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task while staying organized
- Good Project Management skills and ability to coordinate with multiple agencies.
- Dynamic and entrepreneurial and should be able to act independently without lot of guidance
- Need to be agile: Ability to respond to last minute requests and adapt to changes
- Strong analytical and strategic thinker
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strongly results oriented with demonstrable track record of success
- Ability to set challenging targets, lead, develop and motivate people
- Self-motivated, highly flexible and takes the initiative to do what's needed (Ownership)
- Team working skills (Team Spirit)
- Ability to work in a matrixed environment with multiple stakeholders
- Resourceful with good networking skills
- Fast paced. Tired of having to jump through endless hoops to get things done? Not here. We move fast and deliver.
- Growth. Frustrated by the lack of growth opportunities in your current company? Not here! RB takes pride in the development and continued growth of our employees through steady rotations and promotions.
- Autonomy. RB empowers you to OWN what you do.
- Iconic Global Brands. http://bit.ly/RBNABrands Take a look. You'll be surprised at how many you already have in your home.
- Feel good about the company you work for! RB is committed to making the world a better place through better business. http://bit.ly/rbsustainability
- Passport Stamps. Does working Internationally interest you? Perform well and Global doors can open for you at RB.
- Work with smart people. We have a talented workforce that believes in sharing ideas to help each other, and the company succeed.
- Vacation. We offer 4 weeks' vacation, 9 core Holidays and 4 floating days.
- 16 weeks paid Maternity leave .
- Competitive base salaries and bonuses.
- Tuition reimbursement.
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly Global organization.
Apply Now for a chance to really change the game!
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top