Operations Project Manager
- Parsippany, NJ
Operations Project Manager
RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company. We work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and keep giving people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes, through our brands .
A fantastic opportunity is available for an Operations Project Manager to join our Sales team in Parsippany, NJ.
This position is responsible for managing the operations of item development and system set up for assigned brands from item initiation through item discontinuation. The Sales Operations Project Manager will champion executions of all base items from idea through shipment and play a key role in aligning and measuring item count, tracking and measuring performance (ROI), ensuring items meet targets, gathering and inputting item set up for all systems, and discontinuing items. The position resides within the US Sales function and will assume support for the Sales Operations Manager for assigned brands for Item Setup, Execution, Activation and Discontinuation. The Sales Operations Project Manager will play a key role in supporting both the Sales Operations, Trade Marketing and Brand Teams, and is expected to achieve accurate system set ups and project delivery through excellent execution by centralizing all critical system touchpoints
- Communicate and work closely with Trade & Brand teams on all new executions for project context, scope, and expectations
- Collaborate with the Cross functional team on planning the opportunity and risk
- To monitor all new projects in MPL (Master Project List System) and ensure item count by brand or segment is within aligned annual item target, ensure items are meeting the GS$ and GM% hurdles, and all other project KPIs
- Gather data and execute the project item set up in all systems to ensure accurate data and proper forecast flow in Manugistics, JDE, TrackWise, FastSKU, MPL and Sales Intranet
- Collaborate with Brand, Supply and Trade to ensure projects are being executed timely and all cross functional areas are aligned. Responsible to elevate missed deadlines impacting ship dates within an assigned brand
- Monitor the item performance based on program estimates
- Analyze squeeze opportunities and item harmonization
- Measure performance and impact of initiatives. Communicate results effectively across the business.
- Perform high level, in depth analyses using syndicated data to evaluate volume incrementality
- Execute flawless System Setups including Sales Intranet, FastSKU, forecasting and communications
- Report project post mortem findings on key KPIs, such as, ROI, NR, GM and sell through
- Facilitate speed to market of products
- Attend weekly meetings to update Brand on project progress
Is this You?
- Degree educated from a US or internationally-recognized university
- Min. 2-3 years' experience in brand
- MBA a plus
- Career in leading CPG company a plus
- Project Management a plus
- Nielsen experience a plus
- Financially and commercially astute
- Self-motivated, highly flexible and takes the initiative to do what's needed
- Team working skills Ability to work in a global environment
- Networking skills
- Strong oral, written communication, and presentation skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to handle ambiguity
- Fast paced. Tired of having to jump through endless hoops to get things done? Not here. We move fast and deliver .
- Growth. Frustrated by the lack of growth opportunities in your current company? Not here! RB takes pride in the development and continued growth of our employees through steady rotations and promotions.
- Autonomy. RB empowers you to OWN what you do.
- Iconic Global Brands. http://bit.ly/RBNABrands Take a look. You'll be surprised at how many you already have in your home.
- Feel good about the company you work for! RB is committed to making the world a better place through better business. http://bit.ly/rbsustainability
- Passport Stamps. Does working Internationally interest you? Perform well and Global doors can open for you at RB.
- Work with smart people. We have a talented workforce that believes in sharing ideas to help each other, and the company succeed.
- Vacation. We offer 4 weeks' vacation, 9 core Holidays and 4 floating days.
- 16 weeks paid Maternity leave.
- Competitive base salaries and bonuses.
- Tuition reimbursement.
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly Global organization.
Back to top