North America Talent Acquisition Manager
RB is different: 'good enough' isn't good enough here.
RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company, We work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and keep giving people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes, through our brands like Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol, Finish and Vanish.
A fantastic opportunity is available for a Talent Acquisition Manager to join our Recruitment team.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced, hands-on recruitment professional to lead our Talent Acquisition team and have responsibility for driving our direct sourcing recruitment model across the business. The Talent Acquisition Manager partners with Business Leaders and Regional HRDs and their teams to proactively and efficiently fill vacancies with internal and external talent utilizing best practices in full life-cycle recruitment. This role will also be a strategic advisor to the business Additionally, you will be accountable for a team of professionals who manage our regional talent acquisition strategies for all functions, focusing on professionals to senior management positions.
This role is responsible in
- Develop annual recruitment strategy for region
- Leads the region Talent Acquisition Team and builds a pipeline of talent through university relationships, talent mapping, employee networks and direct sourcing to acquire the best talent to meet current and future pipeline needs
- Manages third-party partnerships in pursuit of the above.
- Manage and own region recruitment budget
- Provides full life cycle recruiting for assigned client groups / specific positions / confidential searches including; for liaising with the department managers and country HR to understand vacancy briefs, sourcing, screening, interviewing and placing top-quality candidates.
- Manages activities of the team ensuring achievement of KPIs
- Tracks and reports Recruitment Metrics on a weekly basis
- Partners with Area Talent Director and Corporate Comms on brand awareness initiatives
- Maintains applicant tracking system (Taleo) with a high level of integrity and accuracy
- Proactively coaches direct reports on career opportunities and required development
- Ensures adherence to compliant recruiting and hiring practices in all transactions
- Provide recruitment data for all required Government reporting
Is this You?
- Bachelor's degree required
- 7+ years of recruitment experience ideally with a mix of in-house recruitment and agency experience
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership of the recruitment process and successfully manage challenging assignments.
- Demonstrated success in use of direct sourcing and social media such as LinkedIn Recruiter, Facebook, Twitter to drive company branding and develop candidate pipelines.
- Comprehensive behavioural based interviewing and candidate assessment skills
- Utilization of professional network and market intelligence to tap into top talent
- Proven track record of strong team leadership skills
- Able to look at strategically implementing new procedures and providing support and training to other staff members
- Technical capabilities: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, database systems, applicant tracking systems, (Taleo) is a plus
- Knowledge of the key employment law issues in recruitment in the United States and Canada
- Results oriented, entrepreneurial and self-motivating
- Self-starter, who is flexible and adaptable to constant change and has the ability to work in a fast paced, high demand environment
- Strong consultative and influencing skills with the ability to build strong working relationships across all levels
Tenacious and resilient, driven to achieve even when faced with obstacles
- Leadership & interpersonal skills capable of building strong working relationships & influencing internal teams
- Strong commercial understanding of business issues/opportunities
- The business language in RB is English; therefore fluency in this language is essential.
Apply Now for a chance to really change the game!
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of RB's Employees
Associate Brand Manager
Bunmi seeks to unlock new consumer insights and develop long-term strategy for growing the brand he supports, a role which also entails managing promotions and other daily tasks.
Back to top