North America R&D Packaging Development Internship
- Responsible to identify, develop and implement cost-savings improvements to existing packaging designs
- Assist with development, scale-up and commercialization of new and modified packaging for infant and children's nutritional products.
- Support package development projects for products distributed via e-commerce.
- Perform package testing, data collection and analysis for reporting of key technical attributes.
- Assist with packaging line trial activities in MJN or TPM factory locations.
- Work with cross functional areas including Marketing, Procurement, Product Development, Quality Assurance, TPM and outside packaging component suppliers as required.
- Juniors or Seniors with a 3.35 or higher in packaging course work required.
- Candidates need to exhibit technical proficiency along with strong team work, leadership and excellent communication skills.
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly Global organisation.
Apply Now for a chance to really change the game!
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of RB's Employees
BunmiAssociate Brand Manager
Bunmi seeks to unlock new consumer insights and develop long-term strategy for growing the brand he supports, a role which also entails managing promotions and other daily tasks.
Back to top