New Graduate - R&D Lab Research Scientist
A fantastic opportunity is available for a R&D Lab Research Scientist to join our team.
RB is different: 'good enough' isn't good enough here.
RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company. We work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and keep giving people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes, through our brands like Lysol, Mucinex, Enfamil, and Airwick.
Thrive in an environment of high autonomy and accountability? Keen to be at the heart of the fastest growing health and hygiene company? Keep reading to learn about what we're looking for and how to complete the application!
We are looking for an Undergraduate, May 2019 graduation to join our Research & Development team . The Lab Research Scientist will work with technical product development on key projects for the R&D team.
- Formulate and support development of new products and technologies based on relevant consumer insights in support of brand initiatives
- Support key projects through the product development process as R&D representative
- Work cross-functionally and be R&D lead on project teams to achieve key milestones and objectives
- Conduct performance and analysis evaluations of products
- Ability to perform basic laboratory techniques at the bench
- Maintain supplies inventory and order items when needed
- Read, understand and apply SOP / ISO / GLP protocols with regards to:
- Data generation for Product Registration for submission to Global Regulatory Agencies
- Proper operation, standardization & maintenance of lab equipment
- Maintaining accurate laboratory notebooks
- Following Safety and Good Housekeeping requirements
- Pursuing a bachelor's degree in science related degree with an anticipated graduation date of 2019 (i.e. Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Biology, Microbiology)
- Good formulation knowledge and understanding of chemical interactions
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to nurture teamwork and foster an environment of achievement, including cross-functional Project Teams involving members from Marketing, Supply, Manufacturing as well as R&D
- Strong oral communication skills to effectively provide feedback to project teams or immediate supervisor
- Strong written communication skills for accurate data entry and concise lab reports
Results-oriented and self-motivating, seeking information from others to accomplish objectives
- Ability to display a degree of flexibility and adapt effectively to change
- Timely execution of multiple project objectives within established timelines
- Desire to learn, apply, and enhance skill set while seeking new opportunities
Excellent networking and communication skills
- Proficient with common software applications, including MSOffice
- Proactive mindset fitting with RB Core Values and able to exhibit entrepreneurial attributes
- Eligibility to work in the US & fluent in English
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly Global organisation.
Apply Now for a chance to really change the game!
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top