Master Data Manager, NA
- Parsippany, NJ
RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company. We work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and keep giving people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes, through our brands.
About the role
The main responsibilities for the Master Data Manager role are:
- Ensure timely and accurate execution entry of enterprise master data RB, Hygiene/Home.
- Develop an understanding of RB's global business strategies.
- Lead definition of RB's master data strategies and plans focusing on quality and governance needs and opportunities.
- Communicate and collaborate with a matrix of data owners and business partners to ensure understanding and alignment of end-to-end data governance processes.
- Influence and build alignment on business requirements and roles in the master data governance and quality processes.
- Participate in prioritization and planning of quality improvement initiatives and process simplification.
- Manage master data team members to define and implement master data standards, data management processes, and information quality controls, including determination of whether objects and attributes are centrally, regionally or locally governed.
- Establish Master Data services SLAs with other functional departments.
- Lead and participate on strategic projects and global initiatives to improve data quality.
- Lead and influence across multiple levels of the organization and with internal and external team members.
- Maintain awareness of industry trends and best-practices within the master data management environment to introduce innovation and ensure cost-effectiveness of RB's data quality and governance standards and strategies.
- Recommend changes to RB's master data quality and governance strategies to improve the value of master data within RB.
- Streamline and continuously improve processes to improve speed and agility for setup of new and evolving product development, financial processing and vendor setup.
- Develop and maintain relationships with a variety of internal and external IT and business data experts and specialists (business data owners, solution architects, project managers, external solutions providers) to provide leadership and technical guidance, continuously expanding RB knowledge and capabilities of master data management.
- BS or Master's degree in Business field with experience of managing data integrity for Sales, Finance, Supply, Manufacturing and/or R&D with 5+ years of progressive experience defining and implementing enterprise data quality and governance processes.
- Experience with industry standard data quality and profiling tools (i.e., Info Sphere Information Analyzer, Quality Stage and Data Stage, Informatica) as well as basic tools such as Microsoft Excel and Access; experience with Info Sphere preferred.
- Demonstrate an understanding of data cleansing, profiling and quality monitoring processes and standard SDLC processes to design, build, test, and implement applications.
- Awareness of consumer products industries is beneficial. In-depth knowledge of project management including budget & resource management.
- Proven track record of successful data quality and governance strategy development and execution.
- Excellent oral and written communication and influencing skills with business and technical audiences.
- Demonstrated success delivering projects on time and on budget.
- Demonstrated matrix management skills with internal and external partners.
- Demonstrated ability to interface with all levels within the organization.
- Solid understanding of financial, supply chain and manufacturing business processes.
- Strong experience with SAP master data objects in the finance, supply chain, and manufacturing areas along with BW, APO and BPC modules.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and drive sound business decisions.
- Fast paced. Tired of having to jump through endless hoops to get things done? Not here. We move fast and deliver.
- Growth. Frustrated by the lack of growth opportunities in your current company? Not here¡ RB takes pride in the development and continued growth of our employees through steady rotations and promotions.
- Autonomy. RB empowers you to OWN what you do.
- Iconic Global Brands. http://bit.ly/RBNABrands Take a look. You'll be surprised at how many you already have in your home.
- Feel good about the Company you work for! RB is committed to making the world a better place through betterrbusiness. http://bit.ly/rbsustainability
- Passport Stamps. Does working internationally interest you? Perform well and Global doors can open for you at RB.
- Work with smart people. We have a talented workforce that believes in sharing ideas to help each other, and the company succeed.
- Vacation. We offer 4 weeks' vacation, 9 core Holidays and 4 floating days.
- 16 weeks paid Maternity leave.
- Competitive base salaries and bonuses.
- Tuition reimbursement.
In return, RB will offer you a very competitive salary with excellent benefits, a fast-paced working environment with incredible opportunities to develop yourself, and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organization.
Apply Now for a chance to really change the game!
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top